birthday party?

(This is an Oneshot. I'm very aware it isn't anyone of iz*ones birthday!)

No one's POV:

"Are you guys done yet? I can't keep wonyoung here all day."Yena shouted talking on the phone

"How did you end up at the Seoul hospital?!"Yuri asked

"It's a long story. How's everything there?"Yena asked.

"Well, Nako's with Hyewon at the grocery store getting food and the other's are in the dorm trying to decorate but failing miserably," Yuri explains.

"And I thought I was doing bad," Yena said. They said goodbyes since wonyoung cane back to Yena.

"So are they gonna take you in?"Wonyoung asks worriedly.

You see Yena told the E.R that she was having an allergic reaction to peanuts, which she wasn't at all but it was the only thing keep Wonyoung outside.

"Uh...they said they'll take me in soon!"Yena lied.

"That's horrible! They should take you in right away!"Wonyoung furiously said, walking towards the front desk.

"Oh god...what am I gonna do? If she finds out I'll ruin everything!"Yena said to herself. She spotted a vending machine with peanuts inside. She had no choice, she didn't wanna ruin this.

"EXCUSE me, ma'am, my friend is having an allergic reaction to peanuts," Wonyoung said.

"No, he's not!"She said.

"He looks!

Yena walked over to the desk, her face was swollen. The nurse screamed and shouted for a doctor immediately.

At the grocery store:

"Now you see if you click this button then the self check out will work!"Hyewon instructed.

"Ma'am you do not work here."The staff said.

Nako gave her an "I told you" look.

"Yeah so does anyone else "She replied.

"Come on Kang-chan we need to leave!"Nako reminded.

"But this machine-

"Come on now."Nako pulled hyewon aside and they walked
Off
.

"You know a 6-year-old could've hacked your computer! It's not smart to out the password as '1234"!"Hyewon shouted.

At the dorm:

"I am so sorry about all of this, "Yena said walking up the stairs with wonyoung.

"Don't worry. I knew the others would do some surprise party like this."Wonyoung assured.

They opened the dorm door and saw the members screaming, shouting. There was barely any decoration set out

"Surprise?"Chaewon said.

"Oh my god! You guys see!"Eunbi said.

"Don't worry I knew all about this. You lot aren't very good at keeping secrets."Wonyoung chuckled.

"And I ended up having an actual allergic reaction!"Yena said.

"Oh my god sweetie!"Yuri walked over and hugged the duck.

Nako and Hyewon walked in exhausted as hell. They didn't even get much food so they ended getting chicken. Everyone sat down around the couch eating the chicken.

"I'm sorry we couldn't do your surprise party wonyoung," Nako said apologetically

"Don't worry unnie, it was perfectly fine!"Wonyoung assured again, with a little disappointed tone.

Nako stared at her and pulled her chin towards her lips. She kissed her softly and smiled afterwards.

"Hope this could make it up "Nako replied.

Wonyoung blushed, flustered that had happened. She got up to the calendar checking when nako's birthday was going to be.

"So guys let's prepare in advance for nako's birthday!"Wonyoung said brightly.

The others laughed and chuckled at the sudden action. They were all amused at their maknae's sudden peculiar behaviour. It was cute.