random sheets you might have forgotten

As you know my wonako ship ass has been looking for many MOMMENTS of them together,or any thing to do with them. It was quite difficult but I've found a lot so fare . First let me tell you some and then I'll show some images (written at 12:19 am).

1)

If you were not aware already which I'll be surprised if you do not know this. In iz*one Chu ,season one. When sakura asked the members who would go out with in the group!. Iconic chaekura momment, lirtally Yujin screaming and shouting was me. Anways , we all know wonyoung picked nako. I was actually surprised by this, I would've her to pick yena or Yujin. Also if you didn't know there is a ship video on YouTube to do with wonako! Search up "wonyoung and Nako" and their should be a video that you see with them from a channel called "Wiz*one" something...I forgot the name but it'll be there! If I remember I'll put it here!

2.

On the day before wonyoung's birthday,the girls were overseas I forgot where but they weren't in Korea. Nako and Wonyoung by coincidence were sharing a hotel room together. It was about 11:00am , wonyoung went to go shower,she came back at 11:50am. Nako for some reason ,stared at Wonyoung in some way I'm not sure what because wonyoung lirtally wasn't that specific on it. (Iz*one members had been planning to surprise wonyoung at midnight). Nako told her that she was going to go to kkura's room for a minute,wonyoung said okay and let her.

Wonyoung originally thought,that she was going to celebrate her birthday with Nako at midnight. It was 11:53am and nako hadn't come back. Just at 11:59am the hotel room doorbell rang. Wonyoung was surprised that Nako had made it just before midnight and was excited. She didn't expect anything. The rest of iz*one rushed in the room and ended up celebrating it with wonyoung. And since wonyoung isn't much of a fan of cake,they got her a cream tart instead.

In Wonyoung's Vlive,when it was nako's turn to speak she apgolised to wonyoung for lying and told her it was all for the plan.it was so cute. Oh my god when eunbi kissed wonyoung ,bish I screamed my ass- . If you look in "IZ*ONE ON CRACK!"part one,you can see the clips their. Yes I was their for wonyoung's birthday.

Okay that's for now because I can't be asked to write more and it's 12:42am for me now. I would like to say, is anyone else a Wiz*one from the beginning like I mean produce 48? Fortunately I am! I was there . One my friends showed me nekoyya and I ended up watching the show from their. I didn't make  la vie en rose exactly but was their halfway through their promotions. After that, is was their for EVERYTHING. I'm a big Wiz*one and I'm lucky enough to have heart*iz. My sister ordered me bloom*iz,it'll be coming around 19-22n of this month so yay to that!

Make sure to vote and comment! Love you guys and make any requests if you want!