Teasing or more?

No one's POV:

It was the mid afternoon. iz*one were all doing their own thing,which was going on their phones or sleeping. Laughing and giggling could be heard from yena and Yuri as they were watching something.

"Guys whatcha watching?"Wonyoung asked peering over the two.

"Oh hi wonyoung!"Yena greeted startled by the younger.

"We're watching this series called 'The Middle'."Yuri answered.

"Oo what's it about?"Wonyoung inquired off.

"Ah... Well the show is actually 16+ ,so it's best if you don't know."Yena replied.

"Yeah, the humor wouldn't make much sense as well, it's not much your taste!"Yuri added on.

"aaa... I see.."Wonyoung said,a little disappointed.

Yena and Yuri looked at each other, both feeling bad that they couldn't entertain the younger. While dosing off, Yena spotted someone who Wonyoung could be entertained by.

"Why don't you go to Nako and tease her? You could get entrained by her."Yena suggested.

"N-Nako unnie? I-I."Wonyoung mumbled, blushing red. Wonyoung was quite a fair skinned girl so you could see if she was blushing or just red.

"Why are you blushing? Do you like Nako?"Yuri said,noticing the crimson on the latter's cheeks.

"N-No!"Wonyoung immediately disagreed.

"Oooo~you doo!"Yena exclaimed.

"I don't!"Wonyoung said,however walked slowly towards nako.

Nako was on her phone,scrolling through images. She didn't see Wonyoung walking towards her. Wonyoung smirked and decided to prank her.

She hid behind the sofa nako was sitting on. Nako felt like she was being watched and checked behind her, however wonyoung had pretty good reflexes and ducked down.

"Strange. I must be feeling things."She mumbled.

Wonyoung waited for Nako to focus on her phone. Once she knew it was time, she jumped on top Nako.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!" Nako screamed.

"Hehe..."Wonyoung chuckled .

"W-Wonyoung? Come on really!"Nako acknowledged.

"Yup!"

Wonyoung giggled and was about to get off,but was nako held her down tighter. Wonyoung blushed and was turning into a red tomato.

"As much you tease and prank me, I can always get you back with this . I know you can't resist the charm baby~"She Whispered into Wonyoung's ear ,making the younger shiver.

Nako smirked and let wonyoung go. She patted the latter's head and got up to get a snack.

"W-What-

"You don't like her huh?"a voice called out.

"Yujin! You saw that?"Wonyoung asked.

"Yup. She got you back good,but something tells me that was more than just a prank!"Yujin answered back leaning against the door.

"You're joking,it's just a joke!"Wonyoung said thinking Yujin was being delusional.

Yujin strolled over to Wonyoung and pinned her down.  "Do you really think anyone would do this to a friend?"Yujin said.

"I-i...don't know."Wonyoung replied. Yujin got off the younger and sat next to her.

"Talk to her,you might find out something interesting,"Yujin recommended.

Wonyoung thanked the elder. She walked over to the kitchen and spotted nako cleaning some grapes. Wonyoung walked closer to her and spreaded her arms around the latter's waist.

"Wonyoung, want a grape?"Nako asked, not even noticing the back hug.

"Sure!"

Nako fed her a clean grape. Wonyoung groaned tasting the sweet taste. Nako chuckled and ate a grapeherself.

"Say. Do you want to talk me about something?you did come to randomly."Nako asked.

"Uh..well I wanted to ask. What did you mean from what you said earlier?"Wonyoung inquired off.

"Ah...that was just a jok-

"Nako unnie there is no way anyone would just do that."Wonyoung cutted her off.

Nako didn't know what to say. Wonyoung was getting frustrated and was giving up. She said "forgot about it unnie " sighing. Nako stopped her and pulled her wrist. She jumped up and pecked the younger.

"Does that answer your question?"Nako asked.

Wonyoung's eyes widened her eyes. She couldn't say anything. Nako took the grapes and walked out the kitchen but not without winking at Wonyoung.

"I-I..." Wonyoung mumbled.