you'll pay.

•angst and fluff
•wonako :))
•i'm not sure how good the angst will be so i won't be surprised if it is barely angst.

No one's POV 』 

“i'm sure I'll win this competition.i'm sure of it!”nako stated smiling,she finished off painting her sketch.

nako loved art since she was young. her dream was to become a successful artist one day,she'd always be determined to do it since she was young. currently,that dream could come true. nako was at a very prestigious event,major judges would be observing her work.

if it was good enough for them,she could win.nako would be picked for a scholarship at a major university where she would learn amazing skills.this is if only she wins.nako wanted this badly,she couldn't afford this university and the event was the only way she could get in.

“some painting huh?”a voice snarked.that was her opponent, haruhi saymia.she too was an amazing artist and had studied more art nako had previously. nako hated that girl more than anything.

“we'll see who wins haruhi-chan.”nako replied sitting down on the small chair placed next to the painting.

the judges arrived shortly. people from the university also made their way into the audience seating area. nako's friends and parents waved. they were so proud of how far their  daughter had made it in the world.

“judges will now proceed to inspect your work.please stand by."the announcer instructed.

students quietly stood still,some smiling and other panicking.nako was trying to stay as calm as possible.she spotted her beloved father mouthing a ‘don't worry!’ to nako. the latter smiled back and waited for her turn.

the judges made their way around.they saw nako's work,all of them smiling and whispering to each other what they thought. haruhi was the last one so shortly after,the judges went back.

“okay judges please pick a winner.”the announcer stated.

"first place...

-Yabuki Nako.”

nako couldn't believe it.her parents shouted in the audience. Haruhi sighed in disappointment.she was sure she would've won.

"i can't believe it!this is amazing!nothi' can ruin my life now!"she mouthed to her dad who grinned back.

these same words nako said were the last ones she said to her father. a bang noise made its way to the audience.nako's legs fell to the ground,a tear escaping her eye. her eyes widened at the sight. right then...her father was shot.

the audience immediately panicked.nako's friends ran to nako immediately. they younger couldn't stand up.she was in too much of a shock.

“no...no this didn't happen.”she cried out.she cried horrendously.screaming ”no!no!".

she looked behind her opposite the audience.she ran to the building. her friends shouting for her to stop,but that didn't stop the latter.she kept on running.she bashed the door open,dashing up the stairs.

she spotted someone putting something in their bag, which was apparently a sniper gun. nako smacked whoever it was.the guy fell down.nako grabbed the guy's hair.

“WHY? MY FATHER OF ALL PEOPLE! WHO ARE YOU?”she screamed hitting and slapping the guy.

the man defended himself,he pushed nako aside resulting in nako hurt , laying on the floor.she quickly got up, despite the amount pain she was in. she snatched the nearest object which was some book.she hit it against the guy's head nonestop.she saw an empty beer bottle.

even though the bottle was incredibly dirty,she grabbed it and smashed it against the man.

“you'll pay for this! i'll kill you even if I had to.”she shouted.

just as she was about to hit the already unconscious man,someone pulled nako back.

“that's enough unnie.”

nako recognised that voice.it was her 'friend'/crush wonyoung.nako was in wonyoung's embrace.she couldn't help but to breakdown into tears.

“he killed my father!wonyoung he did it! he took my only father! the only man in my life i loved! I want him dead! please let me kill him!"she cried out trying to escape wonyoung.

wonyoung was strong and tightened her grip against nako.

“shhh!”wonyoung Whispered.

“let me go please! let me kill this man p-please!-

"just breathe nako.you've done enough damage to him."wonyoung said,carresing the latter's hair.

the police ran walked into the room.they weren't too shocked to see the man unconscious.they told nako everything was going to be okay and that the man was going to be arrested.

as for nako's father,he was in the hospital.it was unknown if he was still alive.many believed he had passed since the bullet did hit his head.

wonyoung took nako out from the building.the judges gave nako the scholarship papers, apgolising for the current events. nako signed the papers Quickly.

the two sat down on a bench together.wonyoung still had nako in her arms.she had no intention of letting the elder go.

“hey?wonyoung how's nako holding up?”yena asked walking up the two.

“ssh!just leave her alone for now.tell the others as well.”wonyoung explained.

yena nodded and left the two. nako stayed in Wonyoung's arms all evening.from this day she knew,wonyoung was the one and the only for her. wonyoung was the first to come for nako and stopped her from doing anything worse.

“thank you.”was all nako could say.

“shhh! there's no need to thank me sweetie."wonyoung Whispered.