you're aren't stupid

-hello welcome to another Oneshot
-today's one is going to a dun dun dun, wonako. you'll probably guess that because the amount of one-shots I've written for these two is m a d.
-they're cute together but like ofc at the end of the day, we know they're just friends.
-well, enjoy this anyways!

『No one's POV 』

nako stood up from her rather long slumber.she once again failed to have a good sleep schedule, she had promised she'd only sleep for an hour, however, we can see that unfortunately did not occur.

she heard her phone buzz, indicating someone has messaged her or as she assumed.to her surprise someone did message her.it was eunbi, one is nako's best friend. she asked nako if she was gonna join her and the 'other' for hotpot.

hotpot was a great place where friends could meet and eat delicious foods.it was a sociable activity many indulged in. eunbi and nako would usually go together, but this time she had invited some friends.

nako sighed knowing why eunbi invited her. now you see,nako wasn't the most sociable person, to say the least, she hated going to public bonding activities. eunbi told the younger frequent times that she needed to go make more friends,eunbi wasn't always going to be around nako and she needs to have another company.

nako finally, after reconsidering 100 times, accepted.she'd been forcing herself to do things for the past month.just last week she went to one of those crazy group trips, to say the least, she hated it but for some reason didn't mind it at the end.

"i'm only here for the food."nako mumbled to herself. she walked over to her closet, gazing at her clothes.she hesitantly picked the newest clothes eunbi had bought for her.they were way out of nako's clothing pallet.

“god save me”nako whispered to herself before calling an uber to her apartment since nako hadn't got her drivers licenses yet.

[A few minutes later]

“finally you arrived!”eunbi greeted hugging the younger.

nako smiled seeing eunbi and then awkwardly stood seeing a bunch of people she'd never met before...well apart from one.

“ah!this is nako guys!”eunbi introduced.

“hey there!i'm yena!”

“hello sweetie!I'm chaeyeon!”

“yabuki nako?i've seen you around at the local dance studio before.i'm Hitomi!”

“ah! Nako! I've met your mother before!I'm sakura!”

“im Yuri!nice to meet you!”

“name's hyewon,nice to meet you kiddo!”

“greetings fellow human,i'm minju!”

“you're cute,chaewon's the name.”

“n-nice to meet y-you a-all.”nako answere strutting.

the others found this adorable and a little confusing on why the younger stuttered so much.

“hey,why you stuttering kiddo?”yena asked,which earned a light slap from Yuri.

“yah!i'm just asking!”

“i-uh..”

“why are you nervous nako unnie?”yujin asked.

“oh i-”

“don't be so shy!”some of the others said.

“aww she's flustered!”

“so small and cute!”