I'm crazy for you~

No one's POV:

"Woah, didn't except you to actually show up Jang."Nako said sipping on her soda can .

They were currently at a party. The host was some chick named "Irene". She had invited everyone. Lirtally,anyone you could imagine was there . Surprisingly,Jang Wonyoung showed up. She usually never really goes to parties,so this was a first.

However,Nako was the opposite. She'd never a miss a party. She loved them ,still she was a smart kid-who was incredibly talented-beautiful. All of it. The perfect girl.

"I'm surprised as well. I originally wasn't going to show up but I can anyways,"Wonyoung admitted,taking a drink that was on the counter. Checking to see if it was alcohol or soda. It was soda fortunately.

"What changes your mind?"Nako asked.

"It's a long story."Wonyoung simply replied,chuckling.

"I've got all night, go ahead."She stated laying back on the swing.

Might I mention they were on the balcony. Nako would usually go there at the end of the night to take a end of night picture.

"Well...there's this girl. We talked a few days ago. I heard she was coming along so I came as well."Wonyoung shortly summarised.

"Who is this girl,may I ask?"Nako inquired off. As smart the latter was,she was completely dense and very oblivious.

"You don't know?" Wonyoung asked.

"Nope.".

"It's you silly. Gosh you're so dense."Wonyoung answered.

"Oh, I'm surprised. I honestly thought you were talking about Miru unnie."Nako confessed.

"Miru just a close friend don't worry "Wonyoung explained

"Now why should I be worrying?"Nako asked coming closer to the younger.

Wonyoung took in her hands,holding them tight and pulling Nako close to her face. She chuckled, "you don't have to worry about anyone because...I'm crazy for you, I'm crazy falling."Wonyoung responded.

Then Wonyoung's arms are around Nako's,and she's kissing next and  Nako feel the strangest mix of contentment and confusion... Wonyoung break's free and jumps up unsteadily to her feet. This is all too strange for the younger however she liked it...

"You're so cute."Nako said,chuckling at the latter. The two watched the stars outside,sitting on the swing together. Stealing soft pecks from each other from time to time. What a night one might say? A night The two never forget....