heart attack

-yes this is inspired by loona's Chu “heart attack”. Any other orbit here?
-the ship y'al have been waiting for...eunako or nakbi...
-just for the sake of humanity we'll have eunbi as the “stalker” but like she's more of an admirer so...
-just enjoy!

『No one's POV 』 

eunbi stared into the school corridor.she was looking for a certain tiny girl...aka yabuki nako.eunbi had fallen for the younger since the start of the year.nako wasn't considered a popular kid but she was quite popular when it came to dating.

guys and girls would line up everyday just to ask her.nako would always reject everyone...even the school's hearthrob jinyoung.she wasn't interested.

“ayye,again?i swear their more letters than yesterday!”nako exclamied,seeing the pile of letters drop the second she had open her locker.

“woah that's quite the amount of letter nako-chan.”nako taller friend Yujin stated leaning against her locker.

“well it gets bigger everyday!”nako responded putting all the letter in a box which she'd end up giving to the head of school.

yes you heard it right,nako would give all the letters to the school.why? well there's a contest,rather dumb,on which student has the most love letters given will win a year free of homework.nako having tons entered of course.

“she's so cute.”eunbi mumbled under her breath,she stopped gazing at the latter and shyly walked over to her locker which was next to nako's...

she quickly got her books before nako would talk to her. eunbi liked the younger but was too chicken to even say a simple “hi”.she was afraid she would end up dating something dumb.

fortunately,she didn't get away this morning. “hello unnie!”nako greeted.eunbi grunted her teeth and put a smile on her face.“good morning-g nako!”eunbi stuttered out.

“hey!no need to be shy.”nako said patting the elder's shoulder.

“hehe...sorry I just get a little awkward in the morning.not even sleep I guess,”eunbi lied.there was no way in hell she could say 'yeah I like you so much it's hard to talk to you!’.

“nice talking to you unnie,we should hand out sometime!”nako suggested.

“uhh...yeah sure we should!”eunbi replied.

“cool,guess I'll be seeing you at Jackson's party then?”nako asked, before making her way to class.

“uh yeah!”eunbi said.nako waved bye and walked to her class.

after she left eunbi's legs fell to the ground.she sat down on the floor,her back leant against the locker.

“she talk to me!and wants to see me at a party.oh my gawdnesss i need to text chaewon!”eunbi said happily and immediately took her phone out of her pocket.

this was the start of a beautiful relationship blooming.soon,the two would become friends and then...more than that.eunbi realised the answer to getting into a relationship with nako is having patience.the reason nako rejected everyone who asked her out was because they were being too direct.

---------------------------------------------------------

-okay the reason why it's so bloody short is because when I wrote this it was freakin 12:40 am and wanted to sleep.
-next oneshot will written after two Crackhead chapters .
-stay safe!