𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹|𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐

Alex walked into school and saw posters Reading Will Byers Missing. He knew the boy was most likely just missing, but his dream came back to his and Barb's body. The boy laughed at himself. Dreams were just dreams. He went to the first period and did the usual he didn't pay attention instead, and he sketched at the end of class he looked at the drawing some type of monster. It's rib showing through its thin skin. He closed his notebook and put it in his bookbag. He walked out into the hallway toward his locker.

That's when he saw Nancy storming toward him. He waved, but she asked him in a worried tone, " have you seen Barb since the party yesterday."

He shook his head now, worried, primarily because of his dreams. He questioned, " why is she missing."

She answered, " I wouldn't say that, but she didn't show up for the first period, and that's not like her.

He said, " Maybe, she's just sick or something, but we should ask Steve, Tommy, and Carol." She agreed and walked past him. He continued through all his classes. Either tapping his foot in the ground or biting his nails and sometimes both. Alex felt weird about the whole situation. One night he has a dream about Barb, and the next day she disappears. During his class period before lunch, the teen waited for the clock to strike noon, and once it did, the highschooler was the first one out the room. He looked around for Nancy, and once he laid eyes on her, he found her next to his new acquaintance Steve and Steve's friends. He knew all too well, Tommy and Carol.

He walked up and heard Nancy ask him, "you know Barbara."

" I have no idea who you're talking about," Tommy responded.

Alex and Steve said, " Don't be such an ass."

Tommy answered finally, " No, she was gone when we left. She probably just skipped or something".

Alex couldn't believe Steve had just agreed to the most simple-minded explanation. Nancy and Alex have a feeling it was something else, but they didn't want to make a scene.

"Hey Alex, we are going to the game after school, you wanna come," Steve asked.

He looked at Nancy, knowing that they were going to investigate later. She nodded, and he responded, "um. I guess...sure."

Steve smiled as they all continued to lunch. When they arrived, he sat in between morning Tommy and his even stupider girlfriend carol. When he sat there, it felt weird like he was out of place, but the boy didn't want to be rude, so he stayed. They all talked about a different amount of things in a short period of an hour while Alexander hadn't even opened his mouth. Everyone left lunch at 1:00 and continued to the second half of the day, only two more classes, Alex thought. While in those two classes, he was on edge, he was scared to find barbara what if it was his dream. Alex took a deep breath.

Dreams were just dreams. During the last period, the teen steadily looked at the clock to make sure he was the first one out at 3:00, and he was. He traveled to the parking lot to see Steve and two friends, as usual, confronting another boy named Jonathan. Nancy stood beside Alex. The walked toward the group.

Alex saw that Jonathan had his camera in hand while Steve had pictures of what looked like him and Nancy. He looked at the boy with a camera, confused and then boy put two and two together. He was spying on Nancy and Steve at the party.

Alex exclaimed, " What the Fuck, you were spying on them, you pervert." Alex, then he saw another picture Barb on the diving board. He snatched it Before Steve would rip it up up. Steve looked confused

But going with what Alex did. Alex was studying the picture, went he spotted it. Something behind Barb.

He didn't get to take a closer look before he heard a crash behind him. He turned quickly to see broken pieces of the camera on the ground, and he recognized Steve ripped the photos. Then, he walked away as nothing happened. Nancy and Alexander just stood there, shocked.