𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻|𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍

"So you think this thing is attracted to blood," Alex questioned. Staring at the two teens in the front seats as they explained their theory.

Alex was in the car with Jonathan and Nancy as they rode to get supplies at the Hardware store. To kill the monster, like they were so Monster Hunters.

Alex said, " Ok, so are just supposed to walk in there and buy a bunch of random stuff to kill this monster. The teen was looking between the two high school students in front of the car.

"Yeah," Johnathan answered, looking in the mirror to see Alex face.

Alex responded, " They are going to ask what we need it for, and we are supposed to Monster Hunting," rolling his eyes at how crazy the two sounded.

That's what I'm going to say," said Nancy smiling at the boy in the back.

Alex hoped she was playing as they got out of the car. When they arrived in, the clerk looked at the teens bored. All of the kids split up as they looked for potential weapons. While roaming in one aisle, Alex eyed a machete. He grabbed it instantly. That was all the male needed to kill this monster thing. He tried to do a neat trick spinning it on his hand. The weapon fell to the floor or clattering loudly. He picked it up and smiled at the clerk, waving. The clerk looks unamused before returning back to the magazine he had in his hand. Alex then saw Nancy and Jonathan heading to the register. He ran to catch up, putting his weapon on the counter.

"So what are you using this for," the clerk asked as if suspicious of the teens.

Nancy answered nonchalantly, saying" Monster hunting" with a smile plastered on her face.

Johnathan asked for four packs of bullets also. Everything was now in a box other than The chains and bear traps. They were putting everything in the trunk, and Nancy and Johnathan were talking when some people from their school rode past, " I can't wait to see your movie, Nancy," laughing at the girl.

Nancy looked confused as she started running to the right. Alex and Johnathan followed her. Johnathan was screaming her name until she stopped in front of the movie theater. Spray painted on it was Nancy the slut starting Wheeler.

Nancy went into the alleyway to the right. Alex was right behind her.

Alex said, " Look at Steve and his little pets."

Nancy walked right up to Steve and slapped him. Alex grinned at the interaction. Johnathan turned about the corner.

Tommy said, " Speak of the devil," as he stepped down the steps.

Alex said, " stop talking about yourself, "Glaring at the boy.

Nancy said, " Whatever you thought you saw, it wasn't like that. We were just."

Steve got in her face and tried to be as intimidating as he could, saying, "Finish the sentence."

Alex couldn't help but laugh," was that you being intimidating, Steve."

Johnathan grabbed Nancy, pulling her back, " Let's just leave Nancy."

Steve was pushing Johnathan teasing him, calling his family screw-ups, and he was at his point when he spoke about Will."

Alexander yelled, " You're an asshole."

Next thing he knew, Johnathan had turned around and punched Steve in the face. Alex saw Tommy step up. So he did too, saying, " Do something, and I will be grabbing you by the neck and punching you until everything you see goes black. Alex had no idea why he felt so hostile toward Tommy, maybe because he was the one who spray painted. The two teens fought. Steve punching Jonathan and the other way around, Nancy was screaming stop. Alex stood in front of Tommy, staring intensely into Tommy's eyes with so much hate. They all did that for a while until the police arrived. The police tried to pull Jonathan off Steve. Jonathan hit one in the nose. Fuck, Jonathan had just assaulted a police officer. The other group ran away while Jonathan got Handcuffs put on him.