𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽|𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝙴𝚟𝚒𝚕

Alex saw the white snow like substance falling in the tunnel as he lowered down first. After him was Steve and then the kids.

Lucas twisted and turned before saying, "God."

Max questioned, "What is this place?"

Alex had no idea where they were but he knew he had been somewhere similar with the white substance.

Steve then called , "Guys, come on. Keep moving." After, he twisted around before continuing to walk.

Everyone followed before they all heard Dustin scream, "What the hell.Shit!"Help! Help! Help!"

Mike exclaimed, "Dustin!"

Dustin steamed again squirming around, "Shit!"

Lucas and Max exclaimed, "Dustin!"

Steve hit whatever it was with his bat. He then questioned, "What happened?"

Dustin blurted, "It's in my mouth!Some got on my mouth! Shit!" Dustin then continued to cough.

Dustin called, "I'm okay.".

Everyone continued to talk as they walked except Alex. He walked in silence.

At that moment Steve shouted, "All right, Wheeler. I think we found your hub."

Mike stated, " Drench it."

STEVE asked, "You ready?"
Mike and Alex responded, "Yeah."

Alex then lit his hand on fire. Of course it worked. It only works ins situations where Alex might not be in the state of his death.

Lucas and Max then called, "Ready."

Dustin said, "Light her up."

They set place on fire and Steve called , " I am in such deep shit."

They heard the noises of flower petal creatures.

Steve shouted, "Go, go, go!"
They all ran down the path they had came.

Alex rushes as he called, "Let's go, let's go!"

Alex blurted, "Hey, this way!"

They heard mike scream, "Help! Help! Help! Help!Help! Help!"

Alex responded, "Hold on!" He held his hand up before burning the vines stabbing around the boy.

Alex commanded, "Steve, pull him out."

LUCAS asked, "You good?"

Dustin questioned, "You okay?"

They all stood there for a while before Steve Shouted, "Guys, we gotta go!"
They heard more growls before turning in the direction of it.

Dustin happily said, "Dart."

Alex spoke, " Dustin, I know I'm your big brother so I'm going to tell you the truth. It is very weird that you are still friends with the creature that ate our cat."

Dustin said, "Shh. Stop."

Max called, "Dustin, get back."

Dustin replied , "Trust me, please."Before he turned around to Dart again. "Hey. It's me, it's me. It'sjust your friend, it's Dustin.It's Dustin, all right?You remember me?Will you let us pass?"

Dart snarled in response.

Dustin acted as if he understood dart and said, "Okay, okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry about the storm cellar.That was a pretty douchey thing to do.You hungry? Yeah?"

Lucas shook his head before saying that the boy was insane.
Mike agreed saying, "Don't."

Steve and Alex yelled, "Shut up."