𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼|𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚊

Mike walked to eleven "Eleven."

"Mike" Eleven got closer to mike until they met with a hug.

max asked, "Is that..."

To which Lucas gave the affirmative shaking his head up and down.

Mike said, "I never gave up on you. I called you every night. Every night for-"

Eleven finished his sentence, "353 days. I heard"

Mike asked, "Why didn't you tell me you were there? That you were ok"

Hopper then announced, "Because I wouldn't let her."

Alex then said, "So, all this time you been hiding her while we all dealt with this shit. She could have easily destroyed all thee little shits and you had us dealing with this. " Alex felt the adrenaline run through him. He felt his hand turn of fire. he only calmed down when steve grabbed his other hand. He needed more practice.

Hopper disregarded Alex and walked over to eleven.  "The hell is this? Where you been? "

Eleven got upset and asked back, "Where have you been?"

Hopper didn't answer but hugged the girl.

Mike said, "You've been hiding her."

Alex said, "Uhm, Mike not to ruin your moment but I just said that."

Mike then said, "Yeah I know but still." He turned back to hopper "You've been hiding here the whole time." Mike pushed hopper hard.

To which Hopper returned with, " Hey." He grabbed Mike but Mike pushed handoff quite quickly.

Hopper said, "Let's talk... Alone" Hopper pushed mike into a room.

Lucas and Dustin hugged eleven.

Dustin said, " We missed you."

Eleven responded, "I missed you too."Dustin stated, " We talked about you all the time."

Alex remembered when he and Steve were like that. He smiled, they were like that and more now. Alex still needed to talk to the teen about them.  We're they official were they secret.

Alex whispered to the taller teen" uh, I need to talk to you."

He walked toward the kitchen where no one was hoping Steve was following him. He turned around and there stood Steve.

Alex whispered, " I wanted to talk about us. "

Steve them repeated in the same tone, "Uh, yeah I wanted to speak to you about that. I was just in the heat of the moment and now that I thought about it. I didn't mean it."

Alexander nodded and said, " Uh, ye-yeah. Me too." He always got hurt when it came to Steve or having more than friends feelings for him.

They both heard footsteps coming toward them. They straightened up as Eleven and Joyce came toward them. Alex didn't pay attention to the conversation. He just stood there in his thoughts.

He didn't agree with teens, he wanted them to get together but he couldn't force the taller boy to want the same thing.

Hopper said, "It's not like.it was before. It's grown. A lot. And, I mean, that's considering we can get in there. The place is crawling with those dogs."

"Demo-dogs" Dustin corrected.

Hopper sighed and said, "I'm sorry, what?"

"I said, uh, Demo-dogs.Like Demogorgon and dog. You put them together, it sounds pretty badass..."Dustin continued.