Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2| Bye Dustin

Dustin had just come into the house as the food finished. He then set the table before their mother got home. Alex and Steve fixed the plates for everyone. Their mother arrived as they wrapped up. They sat at the table and started to eat.

Their mother started to chatter about her day, "And I told the lady that my son was going away this month, and she said mine too."

Alex started to lose focus and realized he was now surrounded in black. "No, No, No hell, no," the boy thought. He wasn't actually about to go in another one of those weird dreams. His surroundings morphed as he was now in an elevator. A green liquid was in the corner. His hearn feint voices, he knew it was his family and Steve. He silently walked toward the capsule. As he bent down to touch it, he was nudged by Dustin. He saw everyone looking at him as they waited for his response to something they asked.

He muttered, "Definitely, I agree."

They looked away from him; they had heard him despite how low he spoke. He sighed in relief, happy that had answered correctly. Everyone finished, Steve decided to do the dishes as Dustin chose to head to his room and his mom. That left Alex and Steve in the kitchen. Alex hugged the taller boy from behind; he laid his head on the boy's shoulder and buried his head more rooted in his neck. When the dishes were done, they laid down next to each other on Alex's bed. Steve kissed Alex lightly. Why was he so obsessed with the boy. The boys jumped apart as the door opened quickly. It was Alex's mother. The evidence points to the fact that something was going on. Alex laid on the floor, and steve's face was priceless as his eyes sat open.  The two boys were in luck as the woman was so tired that she didn't focus on it much. She asked, " Alex, where are my pills.

Alex calmly stated, " On the dresser in your room Ma."

The lady walked out of his room, closing his door on the way out.  Holy Shit that had just happened. They have almost been caught together. Steve got awkward after that. He got up, kissed the boy, and left. They both knew Steve's parents would be much harsher than his mom if they found out he was dating a Guy.  Alex laid down and went to sleep. What a fucking Night. He set his alarm, and Before he knew it and he was drifting off to sleep. Hours later, Alex woke up to his alarm beeping his ear. He rubbed his face getting up. He had to cook Dustin goodbye breakfast, being the boy was leaving today to go to his camp. He made egos waffles with bacon and eggs. The boy got out of the shower and immediately came to the kitchen. On the table was a big plate with syrup on the side. He smiled at his teen brother.

Alex asked, "How's it feel to finally do something normal, after batting monsters and hearing about superpowers."

The boy smiled before there was honking outside. The Boy's bus was here, and Dustin had just left. The boy ran out of the house is things in his hand. He got on the bus, and it pulled off. Dustin was waving behind to his brother.  The boy then took it upon himself to get ready before heading out. After his shower, the house phone has rung. He immediately ran to it, having a feeling that he got the job, but then he heard Nancy, " Alex, is this you."

Alex automatically answered, " Yes, Nance."

The lady then responded, " I was wondering if you would want to come with me, Steve, and Jonathan to the pool today. The boy thought about it. He didn't have anything better to do, so why not.

"I would love to," The boy responded before hanging up the phone.

He packed his book bag with spare clothes and a towel before putting on his swimming trunks. Outside he heard honking. He walked out of the house. The sun hit his skin, he hadn't noticed, but he had gotten pretty built over the years. He could practically see Steve drooling. He got in the boy's car in the front.

Steve said, " Damn, what a catch I got."

Alex laughed at the boy's remark before they continued to the pool.

𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣 ℕ𝕠𝕥𝕖: 𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕠 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕚 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖 𝕚𝕟 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕦 𝕥𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕙 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗𝕗𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕣 season or will it