Part 𝚒𝚒𝚒| 𝙿𝚛e𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠

𝕄𝕚𝕒 𝕁𝕠𝕙𝕟𝕤𝕠𝕟

This is going to become aSteve x Male Oc and Robin X Fem OC

Steve x Male Oc and Robin X Fem OC

Nightmares. This wasn't a dream but a nightmare. The nightmares hadn't stop since June and as June continued they got worst and longer. Alex looked around. The blinking lights flickered as he wondered down the hallway. He saw beds on his right and left. He heard laughter. His powers didn't work either. He turned right into another hallway that seemed endless. When would this end. He got to the end of the hallway with a dead end. He turned around to head back but it was all black around him. His feet got wet. Then there was loud growl. In front of him was a fleshy monster. It yelled in his face. It's breath was hot as it felt like it burned his skin. He started to scream as he then woke up. Tears rolled down his checks. As, Steve hugged him.

They laid in his bed as his parents were away.The two older people didn't know of their relationship. Not like his mother did. She supported them and so did Nancy and Jonathan but Steve's parent were homophobic well his father was. Steve kissed his shoulder blade. It always relaxed him.

"It's okay.You're not there.Where ever you were."Steve said.

Alex knew he wasn't there but did that mean he would eventually be there. Or, what's worst would that would be there. "What the hell, summer was going to be very weird and eventful to say the least.

Both boys laid down back onto the bed before falling back to sleep.

Author note: sorry this took so long to get out it's just I wanted to rake a bit of a break from everything and focus on school. My grades were slipping a bit going from straight A's to B's. But yeah thanks for understanding.