𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻|𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Steve stepped back and threw Dustin the lighter. He said, " Get ready."
Alex knew what Steve was planning; he followed behind the taller teen.
Dustin asked, " Where are you going."
Alex replies with a grin saying, " To kick evil's ass."
Steve opened the door of the bus and told Alex, "Don't follow me. I might not come back to the bus. "
"Well, with m-me out there, you will. I'm not saying you can't do it yourself. It'll boost your chances, not that your chance... I'm just going to shut up." Alex said, embarrassed. Alexander closed the doors behind them. He took a deep breath and followed Steve toward the bait.
In front of them was Dart. They were trying to bait him on before Lucas yelled, " Steve!!!! Alex!!!! Three O clock...Three O Clock!!!"
Both of the teens turned to their right. There was another Dart. What the fuck.
He heard Dustin open the door, and the boy started to Yell, " Abort!Abort!"
The two were about to go back to the bus, but Dart and his friends charged at the two. They both dodged. Alex knew who was watching, but he was not about to die to these shit monsters. He focused as he felt the fire pulse through his veins as it then came out his hand. He saw one about to attack Steve. " "
"NO," his whole arm turned into flames. He ran toward Steve and punched the Demo Baby.
He turned back to the kids on the bus. They looked shocked as the two they ran back to the bus. When they reached the bus and got inside, the kids closed the doors quickly. Alex looked at his arm, and the sleeve was gone. He then jumped at the sound of the Demo Baby crashing into the door.
Dustin exclaimed, " What the actual fuck, Alex, why didn't you tell me you had powers!"
Alex smiled and wiped his nose before starting, " I don't know the last girl that had powers disappeared and got trapped inside a lab for most of her life, I wonder why I didn't tell you."
Then the monster busted through. Steve put a metal slab over it, but the beast broke through again. The teen grabbed his bat and slammed it against the creature's head multiple times. The bus had started to shake. He lit his hand on fire. He had never exerted such control over his power.
He heard Dustin yelling into his Walkie talkie for his friends. He now stood by the kids. They heard thumping on the roof, getting closer to them. He saw MadMax look up as the monster came face to face with her. Alex raised his hand, ready to blast it, but it looked away and ran off. All of the creatures did, and they then heard the growling in the distance. They stepped off the bus. It was so quiet all you heard was the sizzling of Alex's fire.
When he didn't see anything, he made his hand go back to normal.
He heard Dustin say, "Maybe Steve and Alex scared them off."
He then heard Max, "Okay, so what is going on, Alex has superpowers like El. We are fighting some type of monster."
Alex smirked as he said, " Yeah, I can't believe it either, and I'm living it.
Steve said, "There's no way I scared it off; they're going somewhere."
All of them started to walk toward Steve's car. They were always talking about Dart.
Lucas questioned, "You're positive that was Dart?" As he tilted his head.
Dustin replies with his hands raised to emphasize his point, "Yes. He had the same yellow pattern on his butt."
Alex chuckled at Dustin's statement. When did he have the time to look at the creature's butt.
-
Alex said, "He was tiny two days ago." Now confused at how the thing was so big.
"Well, he's molted three times already," Dustin replies nonchalantly.
Alex exclaimed, " How you so calm? That is not normal. He Malted that many times in the span of a few days."
Dustin corrected, "Molted. It means he Shed his skin to make room for growth like hornworms."
Max asked, "When's he gonna molt again?"
Dustin answered, "It's gotta be soon, and when he does, he'll be fully grown or close to it."
"And so will his friends," Alex answered.
Steve stayed, "Yeah, and he's going to eat a
a lot more than just cats."
Lucas asked, "Wait, a cat? Dart ate a cat?" His face scrunched up. Alex presumed at the science that he imagined in his head.
Dustin awkwardly said, "No, what? No"Scratching his neck.
Steve said, confused, "What are you talking about? He ate Mews."
Max asked, "Mews? Who's Mews?" He scratched his head as they all walked.
"It's Dustin's and Alex's cat," Steve replies.
"Steve," Dustin exclaimed!
Lucas turned to yell at Dustin "I knew it! You kept him!"
Alex whispered to Steve, " What better drama than two best friends argue."
"No!No. No, I... No, I...He missed me. He wanted to come home," Dustin stuttered this.
"Bullshit," Lucas exclaimed, pointing the finger at Dustin!
"I didn't know he was a Demogorgon, okay, "Dustin stated, sounding sorry. If you couldn't tell by his voice, you could tell by his face. His cheeks were red, and so were the tips of his ears.
Lucas blurted out, "Oh, so now you admit it?"
Max shouted, "Guys, who cares? We have to go."
To which Lucas responded, turning back to Dustin, "I care! You put the party in jeopardy!"
" I don't care about your argument. We have to get moving NOW," Alexander yelled.
The two twelve-year-olds continued to argue but started to walk. Alex blocked the kids out until he heard Max.
"Guys!"She bellowed.
Screeching started as the kids and teens began to walk again.
They all walked toward the sound except for Max, who eventually caught up.
Max said, "No, no, no. Hey, guys, why are you headed towards the sound?"
"Hello?Hello?"Alex called out.
The screeching continued with no answer.
Dustin said, "I don't see him."
Lucas then blurted, "It's the lab."
Alex muttered, "They were going back home."
They continued down the hill they had been on. They were walking until they had a flashlight upon them. Alex had quickly grabbed Steve's hand on reflex to which he let go of when he found it was Nancy and Jonathan.
"Nancy? Jonathan" Both teen boys aksed.
"What are you doing here?" They asked
"What are you doing here?" Nancy and Jonathan questioned.
"We asked first," Alex said.
"We're looking for Mike and Will" Jonathan replied
"They're not in there, are they? We're not sure," Alex asked, worried for the two boys' safety and whoever was with them.
"Why?" Nancy asked
Then they all heard a monster screech.
" That's why," Alex said.
Everyone was chattering.
Jonathan said, "We haven't seen Will...I haven't seen him since..."
Nancy left the group, and Alexander looked in the same direction she did.
Nancy stated loudly, " The power's back."
They all ran toward the gate as Jonathan ran into the security guard station to open the gate door that was in front of them.
He heard the teen pressing the button multiple times to which it didn't work.
He then heard someone running. He turned his head and saw Dustin now in the security guard station.
Dustin then said, " Let me try."
To which Jonathan responded, " Hang on."
Dustin then got annoyed and blurted out, "Let me try, Jonathan!"
The older male stepped back as Dustin tried to press the button.
Alex could tell the boy was getting upset. Dustin then yelled, "Son of a bitch! You know what..." He then slammed the side of his fist on the button.
Alex was surprised, but it opened.
"Hey! I got it!" Dustin spoke, chuckling at his success.
Jonathan and Nancy ran to get Jonathan's car, and it took them a few minutes, but they came back pulling into the building. Alex stood next to Steve. The two hadn't gotten the chance to talk since the kiss.
Alex said, " We didn't die...so that's a good thing. Uhm, did you mean what you said and did on the bus."
Steve looked Alex in the eyes, " Every bit of it."
Alexander gave a big smile before they heard a horn honking. The two teens grabbed the kids on the street pavement. One car stopped in front of them rea ling Jim hopper.
"Get in !" He exclaimed.
He didn't have to tell any of them twice. They all hurried inside the truck rushing each other. Alex sat between Max and Lucas. Steve sat in the front seat because he was the last one in. They all drove to the Byer's lot. He sat at the table with the kids. He had learned that Joyce's boyfriend had died. Alex wasn't listening to anyone. He simply studied everyone. Even if he hadn't known the situation and what had happened in that building, he would have known from one glance hat everyone was in despair. He took a glance at Will He brother was perched over him with Nancy standing up over both of them. The boy had still been unconscious.
Alex then started to listen to the conversation.
"We can't stop that demo-dogs on our own Mike. Even with Alex's awesome powers." Dustin said.
Alex facepalmed at the boy's sentence. Hopefully, Mike was trustworthy and wouldn't tell anyone because there was nothing Alex could do. Dustin had just told Mike, and you could tell on the boy's face he wasn't joking.
Max questioned, " Demo-Dogs."
Dustin responded, "Yeah, Demogorgon...Dogs Demo-Dogs."
Alex then said, "No offense Dustin but that's one o the stupidest names I have ever heard.
Dustin said, "It's like a compound or play on words."
Max then said, "Okay."
Alex said, "Back to the idea, not having no clue what the idea was. Just wanting to get off the stupid conversation."
Dustin said, "Maybe when it was just dart, but there is an army now."
Mike responded, " His Army.
Steve asked, "What do you mean?"
Mike said, " His Army. Maybe if we stop him, we can stop his Army, too."
They all followed MikeMike.
"The shadow monster," Dustin said
Mike said, " Yeah, it got will the day in the field. The doctor said it was like a virus, and it infected him."
Max was confused as she asked, "And so this virus it's connecting him to the tunnels?"
Mike said, "To the tunnels, monsters, the upside-down, everything."
Steve said, "Woah slow down, slow down."
"The shadow monsters inside everything and if the vines feel something like pain so does will"Mike explained
Alex said, ", and so does Dart."
mike said, "Yeah. Like Mr.Clarke taught us. The hive mind.
Steve and Alex questioned, "Hive mind?"
Dustin responded, "A collective consciousness. It's a super-organism.
Alex put two and two together as came to the shadow thing being the brain. Wait for the shadow thing.
He took another look at the picture. It was the same one he saw in his dream. He then aw himself in front of the shadow thing. What the hell was going on. He didn't want to say this to anyone being that it was bizarre.
Alex focused again.
"Like the mind flayer," Dustin said.
"What," Alex, Steve, And max asked.
Dustin pulled out a book."The mind flayer"He stated
"What the hell is that?" Hopper asked.
Dustin said, "It's a monster from an unknown dimension. It's so ancient it doesn't even know it's a true home. It enslaves races from other dimensions by taking over their brans using it's highly developed psionic powers."
Hopper said, "Oh, my god, none of this is real. This is a kids' game.
Dustin then said, "Alex is real, and he has powers. That would be something out of a game, and so did El."
Alex said, "This why I didn't tell you because if I did, I knew this would happen. I didn't want to tell anybody because I didn't even want them."
Hopper said, "You guys can talk about all of that later, but right now, we have to deal with something more serious."
Nancy asked, "This mind, Flamer thing.."
Dustin said, "Mind, flayer."
Nancy shrugged him off and continued, "Yeah, whatever, What does it want."
Dustin answered, "It wants to conquer us and this dimension. It believes it is the master race."
Steve added, "Like the Germans."
Alex said, "The Nazis, you mean because if you did not mean that, um you are very racist."
Steve fixed his mistake, saying, "Yeah, the um Nazis." He scratched the back of his neck, awkwardly.
"It views other races like us inferior to itself," Dustin finished.
Mike said, "It wants to spread and take over other dimensions."
Lucas added, "We are talking about the destruction of our world as we know it."
Alex says, "Yeah, that's uh totally great."
Steve said sarcastically, "That's great. Jesus!"
Nancy said, "So if this thing is like a brain that's controlling everything, then if we kill it."
Alex finished, "We kill everything it controls."
Dustin said, 'We win."
Lucas says, "Theoretically."
Hopper questioned, "So how do we kill this thing? Shoot it with fireballs or something?"
Alex volunteered, "if we need to fireball it, I got that under control, now that you all know about my powers." He quickly turned to Dustin, glaring at him.
Dustin said, "Nop,no...no,no,uh,Fireballs. You summon an undead army uh because zombies don't have brains.and the mind flayer uh, like brains. It's just a game. Yup, it's just a game."
Hopper asked himself, "What are we doing. What are we doing here."
Dustin said, "I thought we were waiting for your military back up."
Hopper annoyed said, "We are!"
Mike yelled, "Even if they come, how are they going to stop this. You can't just shoot this with guns."
To which Hopper responded, "You don't know that! We don't know anything!"
Alex started, "Uh, we kindsa do know that when Nancy shot the bigger version."
Mike then started again, "We know it's already killed everyone in that lab."
Lucas jumped in on the conversation, 'We know it the monsters are gonna molt again."
Dustin then said, "We know that it's only a matter of time before those tunnels reach this town.
The Joyce came in the room, "Their right. We have to kill. I want to kill it."
Hopper said, "Me too. Me too, Joyce. But how do we do that? we don't know what we're dealing with, and we don't even know how to harm it."
Mike said, "But he does, "the boy then pointed to Will. "If anyone knows how to destroy this thing, it's will. He's connected to it. He'll know it's weakness."
Max said, "I thought we couldn't trust him anymore. That he's a spy for the mind flayer now."
mike said, "Yeah, but he can't spy if he doesn't know where he is.
Hopper then left going out the back door with Mike in pursuit of him.
Hopper came back and told them he had emptied the shed and needed help to make it look like an unknown place. Steve, Nancy, And Alex automatically volunteered.
They walked out the back door and began to start. Place things to cover the shed walls.
Nancy kept eyeing steve before saying, "Hey, what you guys did for the kids um, that was cool
Steve said, "Yeah. Those little shits are a piece of work. You know "
Nancy replied, "Believe me, I know. Umm.you two."
Alex said, "What, No, we're just friends like you two are now."
Nancy responded, "It's fine, guys, plus I saw you grab his hand Alex when Jonathan and I caught you by the lab.
Alex said, " no, we are just friends."
Alex turned to Steve the boy looked hurt, Alex would have to speak to him later, they weren't just friends they were more than that, but Alex didn't want anyone to know.
A few moments after all of the three teens talked, everyone came to help, but when it was done, Alex, Nancy, and Steve had to go back in the house with the kids except for MikeMike he decided to stay.
Alex simply sat on the couch, watching Steve swing the bat. Until he was in the black room again. Except for this time, the boy saw el on a bus. She got off the bus at the next bus stop, he guessed. He then was back in the Byers household.
The lights had started to flicker when he opened his eyes. His nose had started bleeding. He had just noticed his nose only bleed when he used his powers, so was that one of his skills dreams. Dreams that come true all of his dreams had come real holy shit. He got up and went to the window with everyone else. He hoped will was okay.Soon after, Hopper came in and wrote something in morse code. H-E-R-E. After that, he decided to go back to decipher if will would tell them something else.
He went back to will and the others, and he was right. He put in code, and Dustin wrote down the code. After a while, it finally spelled something: Close GateThe phone rang.
"Shit," Dusti n said. He got up and picked up the phone, slammed the thing back down. IT rang again.
Nancy took the whole phone off the wall and threw it to the ground.
"you think he heard that, "Alex asked.
That's when they heard Hopper come in. he said, "Will knows where we are."
The man went out of the front door, grabbing two guns from his car. He opened the front door and said, "You know how to use this" he motioned to Jonathan, who just studdered
Nancy said, "I do."
Everyone was by the front door armed. Alex tried to lite his hands on fire, but it didn't work. All that practice for nothing. He grabbed a lamp on a dresser.
They heard a noise from the right. Then the left. One smashed through the window in front of them. The door then unlocked to reveal ...EL.

.