𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟼| 𝚆𝚊𝚛

They arrived back at the Byers household. They set traps and made their weapons as deadly as possible. They put gasoline on the carpet, ready to throw the lighter on it and burn the monster. The only thing left to do was the blood. They all had knives in their hand, ready to cut.

Alex knew the two teens were fucking crazy when they wanted to hunt for the damn monster. Now, they tried to cut themselves to summon demon monster. What the fuck did Alex's life become?

"On the count of the three... one...two...you guys don't have so this," said Jonathan, who stood up straight, looking worried with furrowed eyebrows.

" Three," Nancy finished. She closed her eyes quickly and brung the blade across her palm.

" You guys, know you're fucking insane right' Alex said as he swiftly cut across his palm. He looked between the two teens with one raised eyebrow. The two teens didn't answer.

Jonathan got bandages from his bathroom. Alex bandaged his hand as Nance did for Jonathan, and Jonathan did for her. They tried to do it for him, but he told them he would do it himself. As Nance finished, there was a loud knock a the door.

They heard Steve yelling to let him in. Alex got up and opened the door.

" A-Alex, what are you doing here," Steve asked.

He looked at Alex's hand and asked, "what happened." Reaching for it concerned as if he cared for Alex.

Alex responded, " It 'none of your business," swiftly moving back his hand. Steve pushed past him. He saw Nancy and Jonathan.

Jonathan started yelling at Steve to get out until Nancy grabbed her gun and pointed it at Steve. She started counting down from 5.

Jonathan and Alex tried to get her attention, and they did get it when she was at one. The lights were flickering.

The ceiling started to break. Nancy and Jonathan ran Alex, not far behind. He turned around and grabbed Steve's hand, telling him to jump at the bear trap. They made it into Jonathan's room.

Alex didn't notice until they were already in the room he was still holding Steve's hand, he took his hand back. " sor-sorry" Alex said.

They didn't hear anything for a while, and Alex and Jonathan exited first. They quickly turned the corner. They saw nothing. Steve ran to the phone, mumbling this was crazy.

Nancy grabbed the phone out his hand and threw it to the ground.

Alex said, " You need to leave that thing will be back."

Steve ran out of the door. Alex, Nancy, and Jonathan stood back to back. The light started to flicker before turning out.

Jonathan asked, " Do you see it."

Alex and Nancy turned around to see the monster.

"Jonathan," they both screamed. The thing tackled him to the floor, the bat falling to the floor. Alex tried to stab it with the Machete, but it hit him, throwing him into a wall. Nancy shot until she ran out of bullets. He heard Steve come in and pick up the bat. The teen hit the thing with it. Through his blurred vision, he saw the monster about to attack, and he could tell Steve wasn't going to dodge it. The ringing in his ear started as he reaches out for the monster trying to stop it. He closed his eyes, and when he opened them, he felt adrenaline course through his veins. Fire came out his hand " Get the fuck back."

Slowly he realized his whole body was starting to catch fire. He lifted his other hand, and fire came out of it, hitting the monster directly. The flames are pushing the creature back. It's foot then slammed into the bear trap. Alex put his hand down where the gasoline was. The fire ignited as Alex aimed his flames toward the monster. He heard the screams of agony coming from the beast. He didn't stop his fire until it was silent. The only sound heard was the crackling of the flames. Alex moved his hand up and closed it. The fire disappeared along with Alex's flaming body. Alex opened his eyes, the adrenaline rush still flowing through him. He then noticed his clothes were gone. The male ran and jumped over the trap going into Jonathan's room. He looked in the boy's closet. He grabbed a pair of jeans and A black shirt. He then took a set of Converses the boy owned. He hopped over the trap.

Nancy said, " ok, so we just saw you turn into a bunch of flames, and you aren't going to say anything." She looked up into the boy's face with her arms raised.

Alex said, " Firstly, I didn't even know I could do that, and secondly, shouldn't we worry more about the damn monster that could kill Joyce and Hopper. They all stared at the burning flesh in the trap."

Steve looked at Alex and said, " Your eyes are glowing. They are red."

Alex felt some blood come from his nose and ears. Alex fell to the ground as the adrenaline ran out. Nancy and Jonathan bent down next to him. Before everything went, black Alex said, "Don't tell anyone about this."

Darkness became Alex's sight.

He woke up in Jonathan's car. " Where, Where are we going."

Nancy looked back at him, " they found Will we are on our way to the hospital."She continued, "anyway are you ok you passed out."

Jonathan asked, " Did you always know you could do that."

Alex said, " No, trust me if I did, I would have told. Alex knew goddamn well he would not have told them.

Author note: Next chapter is the last chapter for part i I can't wait for part 2, aka season 2, but I will be taking a break, so after the next chapter will probably come out like a week out, maybe a little earlier. helped me plan this ending when I first started this story thank you so much for helping me get this far, and I'm pretty sure you are going to help me get even farther

Byeeee guys