𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛|𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚍 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎

Ok guy I'm making this with permission from wcnderwoo of course but This is what would happen if Alex ever met Levi. Oh and Benny didn't die in season 1 but the lab still came for el. So yeah. Fight me!!!

Alex stared out the window as water droplets raced down the window.It was a rainy day in Hawkins Indiana and Alexander Henderson sat in the car with his Boyfriend Steve Harrington.

Steve question the shorter teen, " What wrong Xander. Rubbing the boy's thigh."

Alex responded, "nothing, I can't believe we've all gone through so much in the span of two years and Levi and El a lot longer than that."

Alex turned to face the teen. He beamed a bright smile and said, that's something to be proud of."

Alex agreed and Beamed at the boy. They turned the corner and met the trees of the forest. Steve took the keys out the ignition as he opened the door along with his boyfriend. They wondered through the woods in search of the cabin. They wondered for a while. The truth was they didn't have actual directions they went off of Alex's little brother words of instruction to get to cabin where his boyfriend stayed. They had came to drop off Dustin extra clothes. They wondered around and eventually found the cabin after a running around in a few circles. The knocked at the door to which was unlocked with what he presumed was eleven's powers.

Alex and Steve approached the kids inside as they watched the classic Friday the 13th movie. Alex handed his brother the bag and grabbed his boyfriend's hand trying to pull him out the house.

Steve said, " Babe,can we stay, please. This is the casual Halloween my favorite." They boy gave puppy eyes to the boy.

How could Alex say No to the handsome teen that he was dating. He sat down next to the teen putting his head the crook of his neck. They continued watching the movie until everyone agreed they were starving. They all got up stretching out their legs before leaving the cabin to head toward steve's car.

Alex stood next to Levi. The Boy was nice and Alexander loved that he and dustin were together. Dustin was always happy. Plus, what put the cherry on top was Levi trained Alex to use his powers better(not in the actual story sry,I wish:) ). They shopped walking when they arrived at the car. Steve opened the door and unlocked it for everyone else. They piled into BMW 733i and drove off heading Benny's diner.

The kids spoke about the movie in the back. Lucas imitated the machete that was in Jason's. Slicing his own limb straight down as if he was slicing the air. They all then continued to talk but the talking stopped when they arrived at the diner. Alex's mouth watered at the thought of a burger and fries.All the humans scurried out the vehicle heading inside to avoid the rain that was still falling from the night sky.

When they were inside, it was empty. Inside was benny who sat in the back waiting for customers. He looked up staring at the kids as they sat down.

He got up from his chair slowly his bones starting to ache from working all day. He walked out the door and said, " Hey, kids what can I get for you today."
The man held a notepad to take their order. Alex ordered what he had dreamt of. He got a cheeseburger with fries on the side. He didn't pay too much attention to anyone else's order. When Benny left to make the food, everyone got into conversation.

As Alex excused himself to the restroom. He got up and Twelve followed.

Hr questioned, " You have to go too."

He looked at the boy and nodded as they continued toward the restroom door. When they got inside they went to two different stalls.

Alex said, "I know this is a sensitive topic but What was it like in the lab."

Levi finished up and simply walked out the bathroom leaving Alex standing there dumbfounded.

Author note:uh, hi guys I know it's been a while but i've been wanting me time. I hope that's ok and you guys aren't that 😡 mad ok bye and wcnderwoo for your permission 👌🏾

"