𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚜 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛|𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙸𝚝

Hey guys,this is a continuation of the end of season 2
So the sleep over.

They arrived at Alex's home to which Alex opened the door with his rusty keys. They walked in to reveal Alex's home. On the couch sat his mother asleep. He grabbed a blanket and put it over her as He and Steve Crept into his room. They both simply sat on the bed. They were quiet in that moment of Silence. Their thoughts circling in their heads over the short Gap of time the boys hadn't really had time for one on one interaction or talks about what had happened.

Alex stated" Life's just been getting weirder. We learn there's a girl from a lab that has power. Fucking powers, moving things around with her damn mind. Then we fight a monster that took will and killed Barb.Then while fighting the thing I figure out that I also have powers."

Alex put his face in his palms. What the fuck was life anymore.

He heard Steve's voice, " I know, hell we almost died a few days ago."

Alex thought back to the moment on the bus. The quick bliss moment he and Steve had shared. He knew, he didn't like the idea of Steve being with other person. But he didn't say anything then. If only he had said something.

Steve waved his hand in Alex's face to which he became alert.

The teen quickly turned toward Steve.

Steve questioned the look on the boy's face asking if he was alright. Alex didn't respond he just stared at the boy and his brown eyes. They hadn't noticed but it was as if Alex was a piece of metal and Steve the magnet as the two got closer. They met in the middle before their lips to which had yearned for each other lip's again touched.  At the moment they didn't care about what had happened before now. They were together.

As they pulled apart for air. Alex asked, " I guess you meant it."

Steve responded smiling at the boy as he went in to plant kisses on Alex's neck." I meant it."

He kissed softly on the teens neck and went for Alex's shirt to which Alex stopped him.

Steve looked at the boy and knew, he wasn't ready for that kind of intimacy. Steve had hurt the boy twice now. They just sat there for a while. Looking into each other's eyes. Each other's brown Eyes.

Author note: i know this was short but it is part of the actual story and I thank wcnderwoo for giving me ideas and confidence to write this story. Oh and that's the end of season 2.Bye see you next season.

Ps. It's gonna be one hell of a ride.