𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷|𝙲𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚜

Between Last Year and Now Alex's feelings for Steve had increased.Whenever he was near Steve he would get really nervous. It wasn't as bad as last time because Alex simply liked Steve he didn't love him but either way it didn't matter. Steve was still with Nancy and Alex was pretty sure he was straight. But, Alex brain obviously didn't care about that. At the moment Alex sat with Nancy, Jonathan, and was currently waiting for Steve .in the loud lunchroom in the corner of the large room. The room was stuffed with 14 year olds to 18 year olds. He studied everyone being observant. Steve came up next to Nancy and kissed her. Alex looked away looking at the students he went to school with.He could tell who were the freshmen based on how they entered the room and walked through it. They walked looking at everyone and seemed quite timid. He remembered his first year and was he was exactly like them. Timid and friendless, well some of them like that. Some of the freshmen of that same year hung out with some of the popular seniors.

Alex then looked at Nancy.She had seemed out of it for a while. He presumed that she was still shook about Barb's death. Alex still thought about it but it didn't him as hard as it did Nancy. She had lost her best friend because she forced the girl to go to a party. Alex had learned that last year when he came over for Christmas with Dustin. Nancy had told him that she had convinced Barb to go even though she could tell Barb didn't want to go.

The bell rang and Alex grabbed his lunch and threw it out as he left the lunchroom leaving his friends behind as he left for Sixth period, Math.He thought about the multiple dreams he had. They had gotten more and more constant. At, this point they would happen every time he fell asleep. He would sometime be in a black room and see people some he knew and some he didn't.  Like one girl with red hair pale skin and freckles. Alex hadn't had a migraines hadn't happened since he used his powers in the byers household. " Does anyone know the answer to this question" the teacher asked.

Alex rolled his eyes, school was so fucking boring.
                                          𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Alex went to the locker room with Steve. They split up as both boys had to go to their locker to change into their gym uniform. Alex put in his combination 7-3-6-5. He heard the lock click and he took it off, swinging open the locker. He grabbed his shorts and shirt.

When he was done changing he heard Steve yell, " there's a party tomorrow night at tina's I'll give you the address."

Alex walked to Steve locker as the boy pulled on his shirt. Alex blushed, why did Steve do this to him. He calmed down and turned around as Steve handed him the note of the address.Stepping onto the court, he saw a new guy one he hadn't even noticed had joined the school. He had a mane like haircut on his head and a mustache. Was this even a teenager. He looked away from the buff teen and looked at the teacher as he called for all their attention. He split the basketball team in half. Alex had joined the Basketball team realizing that he might as well try one sport in high school and it was only a coincidence Alex liked the sport and was pretty good.Alex and Steve were on one team with some other Teens. The new guy and some others.

The game started and Alex had the ball. He ran down the court. He ran up to one of the opposing team player. He acted as if he was going right until he ran left. He shot and made it running back as Steve now has they ball dribbling down the court. Steve got close to the hoop until the new guy had blocked Steve so he couldn't shoot or pass. He tried to shoot and the new guy blocked it. They continued practice. Shooting and endurance running up and down the court.

When practice finished all the boys headed to the locker room.They took showers and changed. They all walked out the locker room and Alex decided to walk around town before heading home to think about the dream he had thought about last night. He saw a girl with red hair holding the nail bar and looked as if she was yelling . He was confused what was she yelling at and why did she have the bat. More importantly what was she fighting was it the same thing she was yelling at.  Alex walked past the arcade and saw Lucas and Dustin through a window peering at something as if they were fighting. What were they looking at. He walked in and saw the girl from his dream. He looked to his right and saw Dustin and Lucas Staring at her. He could almost automatically see that Dustin liked her, I'm ran he was Alex's brother. He wasn't sure about Lucas. He walked over to the boys.

" What are you creeps doing" he asked looking at them with one raised eyebrow.

They looked at Alex and said, " Nothing."

Alex could hear in their voice that they were lying and nervous he would catch them. He said, " I would say that you guys are staring at the girl you both like" he chuckled.

They both started to get an embarrassed look. Alex strutted over to the girl despite his brother whispered screams telling him otherwise. He walked up to the girl and said, " MadMax, I see." She had beat Dustin's score. He knew this because Dustin had bragged about it for about 2 weeks before Alex yelled at him that he didn't care.

MadMax said, " See that boy over there you literally just beat his score, he would love for you to explain how you did it. He loves this game so much."

Max he guessed her name was looked out the window and then simply left. He took a closer look. A car had just pulled up, the man teen. He turned back to Dustin and Lucas who he could clearly had just let out a breath of relief. The boys walked up to the older boy. "Why, would you do that" Dustin said punching Alex in the shoulder.

Alex laughed and replied, " Because it was quite obvious you like her and I wanted to help you."
Dustin blushed proving Alexander's theory was correct.

Alex then simply left the arcade, smiling slightly. His little brother had a crush. He walked back home and laid on his bed.

He focused hard on focused on the flame inside him growing and expanding to his fingers. He opened his eyes. There were no flames. He sighed and closed his eyes. He was still confused about his "powers" what the other teens called them. He had practiced in private but sometimes it still didn't work. What would happen if he needed to use his powers and they wouldn't work. Then what, he was going to be fucked. Alex laid there in silence because of how scared he was to fall asleep. He didn't really like his dreams sometimes they were quite freighting. He got up and walked into the living room to watch tv. His life was boring but not for long..

Author Note: I'm backkkk and so is Alex here the fuck we go with season 2 and I know I put this out early but I just can't stop writing I'm addicted help.🤢🤡

Oh and thank you wcnderwoo for helping me with pretty much this whole chapter giving me ideas and stuff🙏🙏😇