Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1|𝐽𝑜𝑏𝑠

Alex groggily woke up the summer had just started, and he was already feeling like an adult at least as much as he could. He knew he was at least a little privileged been that he never had a job before. The teen decided now would be the best time to get some experience. He took a shower letting the hot run down. Lately, his life was excellent, with no monsters or powers and, most of all, no more life or death situations. He was getting tired of almost dying, not tired fucking exhausted. He got out the shower wrapping the towel around him. He walked back to his room. He grabbed some shorts vans and a shirt. After he dried off,  he put on the clothes. He grabbed his keys and walked out of the house. Steve was in the front, and they had decided they were going to get their summer jobs together. They drove straight, and Alex decided that it was the perfect time to tell Steve about his scholarship.

"Hey, Steve, Uhm, you know how I got good news yesterday."The boy scratched the back of his neck, nervous to tell his boyfriend about the essential news.

Steve turned to the boy brown meeting brown. "Steve, I didn't know how to tell you this, but I got accepted to a college, but it's not in Hawkins. It's Basin City, and I'm not sure what you're going to say or how you're going to react." Alex turned his head, looking out the window.

He felt steve take his hand. The boy didn't say anything, and he just took his hand. Silence filled the car for a while. All that was heeded was the static coming from the broken radio in the car.

Steve responded, " Alex, how did you expect me to react exactly. Break up with you or something like that. Alex, that's great that you got a scholarship, and I support you if you want to go, and I will support you if you don't."

Now Alex felt stupid, and he had no reason to get all stressed over the situation. He squeezed Steve's hand. A lot had changed since their last car conversation. Alex pretty much held only hatred toward Harrington, and now he couldn't imagine dating anyone else.

Alex watched as they pulled up to the mall that had just been built in the small town of Hawkins. A bus system was still being established to go to the mall, which could help their chances of getting a job at the place. They got out the car hearing the slamming of doors behind them. The boys approached the entrance unchaining their hands, and the boys knew they would be examined if anyone ever to find out other than the kids it wouldn't be right. They might be obliged to break up or sent to the military to turn them straight supposedly. When they entered, there were a lot of people there, mostly families shopping. Lights were shimmering onto the floor. They almost immediately split up, not thinking about what interests in jobs they had. They had utterly forgotten the plan distracted by the various stores.

Alexander ran into the gap. He saw so many different choices of clothes contributing to contrasting styles. At the register was an African American girl with a girly afro going down to her shoulders. The girl looked bored, just standing there, and her head held up by her head. He walked up to her smile on his face.

She got out of her stance as she saw him hoping he wasn't dull. Alex greeted the girl, " Hi, I'm Alex. I was wondering, are there any open slots for employees at this Gap."

Girl responded, " I'm Mia, and yes, there are slots open surprisingly, all the girls in this mall don't want to apply for a store all about clothes when that is all they stress about."

Both if the two teens chuckled as Mia slid him a Job application. He filled both out indeed. He had no job experience before other than babysitting while fighting monster dogs, but he couldn't say that. She would think he was crazy. The young man handed his application to Mia. The girl reviewed it, going in the back to give it to her manager.

Mia then said, "We'll call the number if you got the job, and we'll give your times and days." Alex went to plenty more stores giving the same application. The eventually met finishing at the same shop, Scoops Ahoy! An ice cream parlor at the mall. The manager at the ice cream parlor took more of a liking to Steve than Alex. Alexander had a feeling that Steve would get this job. After they finished, the two lads left the mall and got in the car. They then pulled off

Steve drove silence prevailed for a while until Alex spoke, " I kind of want you to stay for dinner, we won't do any romantic things, just two friends having dinner." The boy put quotations on friends.

Steve looked at the boy for a quick second before looking back onto the road. Alex could tell the boy was hesitant.

Never the less the boy answered, "Fine."

Alex smiled at his boyfriend. He couldn't have asked for a better one.
---
The boys pulled up in Alex's driveway and got out of the car. Alex unlocked the door and walked inside. No one was home, Dustin was most likely spending as much time as he could with his group of friends before he went away to camp and his mom was most likely running errands. Alex decided to cook dinner, looking at what was in the freezer. He saw chicken breasts, and he decided to make string beans with it.

He started to cook before Steve sat in front of him.  Alex went around the counter and sat next to the boy. He laid his head on the boy's shoulder before lightly pecking his check.

ᗩᑌTᕼOᖇ ᑎOTᗴ: I'ᴍ Sᴏʀʀʏ ɢᴜʏs ғᴏʀ ɴᴏʏ ᴘᴏsᴛɪɴɢ I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴏ ʙᴜsʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʟɪғᴇ ɪɴ ɢᴇɴʀᴀʟ. Fɪʀsᴛ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʏ ᴊs ɪᴛ ᴅɪғғʀᴇɴᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ Sᴇᴠᴇᴛʜ ɢʀᴀᴅᴇ. I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ Pʟᴀᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Aʟɢᴇʙʀᴀ. I'ᴍ sᴏʀʀʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs sᴇᴀsᴏɴ I ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴀ ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ ᴅɪғғʀᴇɴᴛ. I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ʟᴏɴɢᴇʀ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏғғɪᴄᴀʟ Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 3 sᴛᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴘʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴀʀᴇ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴs ᴡʜᴜᴄʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ sᴏᴏɴ ʙᴇ ᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ , I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴘᴏsᴛɪɴɢ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴀᴄᴄᴏʀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ Pʟᴀɴs ᴀɴᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴜs ɪs sᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇᴀʀ ʙᴜᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏғ Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ 3. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋs ғᴏʀ 1ᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅs  ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ: wcnderwoo ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ.
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ ɴᴏᴡ I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ sᴇᴇɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. BYEEE

『𝐒𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐞』-Discontinued On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara