𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸|𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜

Alex sat in class, thinking. He had had a dream last night a weirder one, one that he hoped didn't come true. Alex saw himself fighting the new Guy, who the teen had found out Name was Billy Hargrove and his sister Maxine Hargrove or MadMax. Boring class, he couldn't wait to graduate already.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

Alexander was now walking home. He had to do his homework and then head out for the party. The male knew he could do it; he unlocked the door and immediately walked into his room and sat on his bed. He pulled out his book to do his homework. Gosh, He wanted to say fuck it but chose not to. He didn't finish till night. He changed into his own costume...Bo Duke with the Yellow plaid shirt and blue jeans that were commonly seen on farmer boys and pulled on his converses, finding them to most fit for the outfit. He left out the door and started to Tina house. When he arrived he could tell it was a party with the keg stands and people on the front lot. He walked past all of them to walk into a even more crowded space. He spotted Nancy and Steve, or he could say Lana and Joel from Risky Business. Steve outfit was a little off with a black blazer instead of a gray one. Alex walked over to them to see Tommy, Some other teen, and the infamous Billy.

Tommy said, " Steve's Boy, we have a new keg king."

Alex said, " Look, Steve, we have an even better asshole than before." Alex laughed as so did Nancy and Steve. Tommy and his group of Popular Bullies left. Nancy then went to hear to the Kitchen Area. Alex following behind her.

Nancy asked some dude, "What's in this" with an annoyed look on her face.

To which he responded with, " FUEL," he raised his arms to his sides, screaming and running out the kitchen. Alex looked as he ran, there were some weird ass people in his school. He grabbed a drink along with Nancy. They caught one and chugged it, and grabbed another one. Steve walked over and spoke to them as the two teens chugged their drinks. " Zander, Nance."

Alex cringed at his childhood nickname Steve called him. He grabbed another drink, and Nancy did too. She said, " What you told me to act like a stupid teenager and go to this stupid party and have fun. So, that's what I'm doing" she started to walk away, saying the last part. Alex chugged his drink before grabbing another one and going to dance. He began to dance. The bo was letting the music take control of his move. Then, he heard everyone ooo and stopped talking. He stared the direction everyone else looked. There stood Steve and Nancy. Nancy's blouse was ruined with the intoxicating drink. She left Steve walking up the stairs. Steve continued after her, and Alex stopped dancing, and he noticed he had finished his drink. He grabbed about five more drinks before Steve came down the stairs, clearly upset. He walked out the door.

Alex followed the taller teen out the door as he started to get in his car. Alex got in as the boy pulled off. They continued to the teen's house. When they entered, Steve went into a room coming out with Intoxicated drinks. He drank some as he explained the situation.

He said, " She said I was bullshit and that we were acting like we were in love. Our love was bullshit." He chugged another drink slamming it on the counter in his kitchen.

Alex tried to comfort the boy, " She was most likely just drunk. She didn't mean it."

Steve slurred, " She mean- t it. At least I have you, Alex."

Alex smiled and said, " Yeah," getting nervous at how close the two were.

Steve then leaned in, pressing his lips to Alex's. His lips were soft, and the kiss was just for a second, but Alex closed the gap again when they parted.

He knew he was taking advantage of Steve, but he couldn't stop himself. It didn't help that he was drunk also. The kiss continued, and when they pulled apart, Spit connected between their mouths.

Alex put his hand behind his head and said, " Umm, I ha-have to go." He hurried out of the boy's house but turned around quickly not being able to get enough of the taller boys lips. He opened the boy's front door and kissed him again just a quick peck before actually left. He had just kissed Steve fucking Harrington.

He walked walked home and laid on his bed thinking about the kiss. He had wondered what it would fell like to kiss the taller teen and when it happened the the boy wasn't even in the right mind set. So,it really wasn't kiss, Steve just kissed Alex because he was heart broken and needed to feel comforted. Alex felt his heart shatter. There was no way he would be able to face Steve for a while maybe even the rest of the year. He rolled over and closed his eyes and he fell asleep. He opened his eyes and instantly knew it was a dream. He walked around to see Eleven in a van riding a group of people, what the hell was going on. Was Eleven alive?

Alex then woke up with a headache most likely a hangover. He held his head as he then remembered the kiss.

Shit. He had to avoid Steve, it would be too awkward to confront the teen. He got off his bed and headed to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth and got in the shower. He got out before the water ran cold for a change and grabbed a towel wrapping it around his waist. He walked out the door  and into his room grabbing jeans, and shirt. He threw on his clothes and put on his converses. He walked out and grabbed his jacket and an Eggo on the way.

He started his way to the school checking every corner before he turned. When, he got to school he checked the parking lot and Steve was not there. He walked inside and he saw Steve. Nancy wasn't around and neither was Jonathan. He turned to go down another hallway. He made it to first period the long way and he did the same for the rest of his classes.

He successfully avoided Harrington all day and made sure he wouldn't run into Steve by picking up Dustin from school. He walked to the middle school to see Someone in the field just standing there. He quickly ran over to see Will.

" Will"Alex said waving his hand in the boy's face. He heard the doors behind open to reveal his mom and the boys including his brother. They all shook Will as he then came back to reality. Joyce hugged her son and they left.

Dustin and Alex doing the same.  When they got home Alex sat in his room to do his homework but got bored and decided to take a break. He walked into Dustin's room. He was about to start conversation when he saw a creature in Dustin's pet tank but it wasn't his pet. It was some creature with four legs and what looked like slimy skin.

"Ummm, Dustin I'm sorry for barging in but what is that?"

Dustin responded, " This is Dart and I'm not sure what he is but I'm gonna find out.

Alex said, " Dustin I don't know what that is and I don't care but if that thing hurts you best believe I will kill it."

Dustin said, Yeah, Yeah."

Alex walked out laying on his bed to continue his homework. He then thought about Steve and how difficult it was to avoid him, he couldn't do that for the rest of the year or he would be miserable. He decided to confront the boy the next day and have a conversation about the situation. Alex knew Steve would tell the boy to not say anything and he prepared himself for it.

Fuck he was not ready for tomorrow.

Author Note: I finally put the long-awaited kiss between Steve and Alex, and helped me think of this idea and develop it. Thank you so much. Thank you, and I can't wait for the next chapter.😈😈

*Evil Laughs*