𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺|𝙷𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚢

The two boys walked down the stairs, taking slow steps. When the reached the bottom of the steps in front of them was steve, He had the same gooey slimy skin on his bat that was on the glass of Dart's tank. Then he pointed the flashlight to a whole in the wall.

" No way, No way, "Dustin said in disbelief shaking his head.

" What the hell, Dustin what the fuck did you let into our house and then escape...because that shit is not dart that is some fucking Monster" Alex exclaimed.

Steve said, "Cool down Alex... we are all going to go to sleep tonight, I will be back to pick you guys up tomorrow." Then steve left. Alex practiced his powers that night. He had a feeling that if they had to fight "DART" again he would have to light the bitch on fire. He got to the point where he literally turned both of his arms into the fire. When the boy finished he wiped the flowing string of blood coming from his nose.

He laid on his bed and slowly drifted to sleep. He hoped desperately he would have a dreamless night. He should've known better. He woke up on the bus again. He stepped off of it. He was in the old junkyard. What the Hell. He twisted and turn all around. HE then heard the same roar he had heard from the Demogorgon. He turned around. He saw dart. The creature pounced on him. He then woke up. Ok, what the actual hell had he even slept through the night. He did, the light shined into his eyes blinding him. Alex got out of bed and got ready. He put on sweatpants and a sweatshirt. He had a feeling he was going to be agile today and have to run.

He opened his door and found Dustin on the other side of him. Dustin said, "Steve's outside let's go."

Alex rolled his eyes as he stated, "But, I didn't eat breakfast". Dustin didn't stop opening the door and getting in the car with Steve. Alex caught up and got in.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

They started to get out of the car. They were on the side of train tracks in the woods far from the town of Hawkins. Steve opened the trunk as they started to grab the meat out of the trunk. Dustin put down one bucket before he started to talk. His friends had finally answered his " Code Red".

The only thing he heard his brother say was "Meet me Alex, Steve t the old junkyard."

They now had all the meat and steve said, "Alright let's go." The group picked up and left littering meat down in a path behind them. Every so often Alex would look back to make sure the meat they had put down was still there and it always was.

The two elder boys started to talk, and it was very awkward for Alex.

Steve asked, " You never answered my question, why have you been avoiding me."

Alex knew he couldn't tell the reason why. He remained silent until he came up with an answer, " I've just been really busy."

he could tell steve was questioning his lie but the boy didn't say anything. They continued down the tracks.

Steve said, "It's fine if you don't wanna answer but I just wanna know how old were you when you first started to like me."

Why the hell was Steve asking these weird questions? It made alexander feel weird and awkward.

Alex said, " I don't wanna answer." The ten was happy when they got to their destination the questions would stop but he was not happy that he saw the bus. All of the boys littered all the way to the front of the bus before dumping out the remains of meat in their bucket.

" I said Medium Well"

Alex turned to see Mad Max and Lucas. Lucas was such a damn goofball. Alex started to put metal around the bus trying to shield it from whatever was coming well not whatever was going, Dart. alex went to get more metal with Harrington. When they walked back Steve banged on the car to get the boy's attention. alex kept walking. But a few seconds after he got to the bus he heard the boys upset. He smirked.

He looked at the sky, they had about 40 minutes if that of daylight left.

Everyone set up some more. Harrington littered gasoline on the meat. Mad Max put a ladder up the emergency exit hatch so they could get to the top of the bus.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

it was now night time and Alex sat next to Steve on the bus. his guilty conscious weighed on him heavily. He wanted to tell Steve the truth about the Night of the party but he couldn't bring himself to it. He knew he might die soon so it didn't really matter but it was so fucking scary. Why? Because Alex liked steve and if the boy didn't like him back he would die embarrassed but if he didn' tell him he would die in regret not knowing what could have happened. he brought himself to it.

alex took a deep breath. He tapped Harrington's shoulder gulping before speaking.

" I uh wasn't completely honest when it came to the night of the party. I did come home with you but we didn't just talk..we uh Kissed too."

He could tell the teen was confused as he looked away. Steve responded, " You're not joking are you."

Alex shook his head no. Giving the boy a sorry look. He waited for Steve to say something, but the comment never came.

Steve said, " You know Alex we might Die. And I haven't been completely honest with myself. I -I've liked you for a while now but I couldn't give up on nance. But, I realized it is bullshit me and Nance. He looked away from Alex.
Alex wanted to make a move but he didn't. He knew he didn't have to balls to do it.

Steve turned in Alex's direction smiling. He got closer to Alex. He then raised his hand to Alex's cheek and kissed him.

This kiss was different though. Gentle and soft but quick and rough at the same time. The kiss was over as quickly as it started. After the moment the two just stared at each other for a while. Brown meeting brown.

Dustin then exclaimed , " I fucking knew it Lucas, I told you it was bound to happen."

Lucas said , "Yeah ,Yeah, I know if we survive I give you your ten dollars."
Steve and Alex laughed as they heard the roar of the demogorgan babies. Everyone ran to the windows, emerging from the trees was dart. He walked toward the bait but wasn't taking it.
He heard Steve say, "Maybe he's sick of cow."

Author note: @wcnderwoo helped me with this chapter omg guys we are getting close to the end but don't worry I will have extra chapters after the end of part 2 bye cute Steveander or their ship name what should it be