𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹|𝙻𝚒𝚎𝚜

Alex woke up and got out of bed, groggily. He did his regular routine and grabbed another plate of eggs on the way out. The teen left for school this time, being a little less cautious at least until the boy got to school. When the teen arrived, he walked in cautiously, looking for Harrington.

When there was no sight of the boy he quickly got to the first period, and he was the last one out the classroom to make sure he wouldn't run into the boy, same with his other classes, and when school was over, he skipped basketball practice to avoid the teen, Walking home quickly.

When he reached the house, he entered the house. His mother was gone. He began toward his own room until he was knocked into by Dustin. The boy ran, and Alex did too. He knew better than to stand around when someone is running. He followed the boy as they ran out of the house into the shed. His younger brother grabbed a whole bunch of equipment. Putting it on.

Alex was confused and wanted answers, "What happened, Dust." He looked at the boy with one eyebrow raised.

The boy gave a kind of sorry look. " Mom's cat is gone, and uh, Dart ate it." The boy rubbed the back of his neck.

Alex's facepalmed at the boy. Dustin smirked as he said, " I have an idea."

The two boys snuck inside, grabbing slices of meat from the fridge. They started to litter the slices of meat on the ground from Dustin's door to the cellar. They then opened Dustin's door quietly, and the front door was already ajar because of the boy's exit. The ran outside and opened the cold cellar doors, they then headed into the shed. While waiting, They stared at the front door in silence. Observing waiting for the creature to come out from the door. They waited for a few minutes that felt like hours. The creature stepped out of the house following the meat trail-eating it. It got closer and closer to the cellar doors. Then it's head in one swift movement twisted toward the two boys.

They turned away from the door their backs on the wall to the sides of the door. The two looked again, and what they saw next was freighting. The creature that was Supposedly Dart stood in their direction, staring at the shed door.

Alex thought of everything he could have done at the moment. He could've burned the thing into oblivion, but He didn't want to do that he might hurt Dustin, he didn't have total control over his power. All he knew was how to channel it.

The two boys went back to facing toward the back of the shed. Dustin opened the shed door quickly and hit dart into the cellar. The two boys then closed and locked the doors.

" I'm sorry, but you ate my cat," Dustin said, breathing heavily.

Alexander laughed at the punch line. As the two continued back into the house to clean up the mess dart had made. Alex grabbed gloves for both of the boys as Dustin got rid of mews body. Alex then grabbed two brushes and some cleaning supplies. The two boys then got on their knees and cleaned the floor as Dustin tried to contact his friends.

Alex felt as if he fell out of reality for a sec. He was now on a bus, and it was dark. He didn't get any farther than that before Dustin shook him to tell him they were done.

Alex looked at the spot, you could barely tell any cat had died there from a monster. Good. The brothers got out of the house, closing the doors behind them.

Alex questioned, " Where are we going, Dustin?" The boy crosses his arms, stopping.

Dustin replies, " Mike's, we have to tell him about this. The boys turned a corner and in front of them was mike's house. Dustin walked up to the front door and knocked on the door. Alex stood on the street. He blocked out Dustin's conversation, thinking about the bus.

Why was he having daydreams now? Dustin then came up behind him, cursing about an event that had just gone on.

Alex saw Steve's car coming. He turned his head to the right. Steve's car stopped right in front of him before the older teen got out his car and walked past Alex with flowers in hand.

Dustin grabbed the flowers and got in the backseat of the teen's car.

Alex got in the front as Dustin asked, "You still got that nail bat."

Steve looked confused and replied, "Yeah, Why."

Alex explained, " well, we think we think we might have another Demogorgon. It's just a baby, I think."

Steve nodded and then brought up what Alex hopes he wouldn't. Steve asked, "Why have you been avoiding me, I've just been meaning to ask you what happened the night of the party."

Alex felt as if his heart was being torn out his chest, first he took advantage of Steve, and then the teen forgets it. They had no chance of getting together.

Alex replied without looking at the boy in the eye, " I helped you talk about your feelings for Nancy and how she made you feel, and then you went to bed, and I left. Alexander knew he was lying, but he couldn't tell Steve that he kissed Alex, and Alex didn't back away from it. Then the teen would know he took advantage of him.

Steve said, " Thanks then," smiling.

Alexander smiled back, " No problem, No problem.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

All three of the boys stood outside the cellar. All of them felt anxious.

Steve said, "Henderson's, you better not be screwing with me."

Alex and Dustin opened the door as Steve ran down the stairs, ready to attack. The boys waited a while until they heard Steve's voice.

" You g-guys.. are going to want to see this," Steve stuttered.

The boys took the steps down the stairs into the cellar.

Author note: ok guys, I know I haven't posted in a while, but I 'm back there might be another chapter coming out this week idk and stay tuned on page she is so helpful omg. 😃😃