Chapter 1

5:00 AM
Third POV
The sound of the alarm woke Hoseok up from his deep slumber. He groaned and turned off the alarm. He stretched his body before letting out a yawn. He felt something move next to him and heard a small moan of satisfaction. He looked over and let a gentle smile appear on his lips. His girlfriend y/n was still fast asleep next to him. He gently pulled her into his chest and felt her nuzzle herself into his warmth. He chuckled a little at her cuteness and placed a soft kiss on top of her head.

As much as he wanted this moment to last, he had to wake her up. Even though it was way too early for either of them, she asked him to wake her up early so she had enough time to do her hair and makeup because today was the first day back to school from summer break and they were going to get their pictures taken for their Student IDs today.

He leaned in close and whispered in her ear. "Jagi, it's time to wake up." She just cuddled closer to him, pulling the covers over half her face. He let a light laugh out and tried again. He caressed her cheek with the back of his hand and whispered once again. "My love, you have to wake up now if you want to get ready on time." She groaned quietly and did her usual kitten stretch before looking at her handsome loving boyfriends face, giving him a tired smile. "Good morning my love." She leaned in and gave him a gentle peck on the cheek.

Hoseok POV
I pouted and whined a little. "Jagi I want more than a peck." I quickly tilt her chin-up enough for me to capture her lips. Her eyes widened at the sudden affection but soon gave in. When I pulled away her cheeks were lightly flushed and she avoided my gaze. I muffled my laugh and kissed her nose before throwing the covers off and heading out of the room, but before I stepped I turned back towards her. "Get ready baby girl, I'll make breakfast for us." And with that I left.

Y/n's POV
I giggled to myself before jumping out of bed and heading off to the bathroom to get ready.
~~~
I was just spraying perfume on when my Hoseok came in. He eyed me up and down before circling my waist and kissing the side of my neck. "Breakfast is ready, come eat." I eyed his outfit and was a little disappointed that he didn't dress up a little for our pictures. He had on a black pull over hoodie and leather black pants. He wasn't really one to dress and impress, but I didn't mind. I brushed off the disappointment and turned in his embrace, giving him a loving look with a smile. He returned the look and pressed his forehead against mine, he closed his eyes to enjoy the close contact. I weaved my hands into his hair and gently massaged his scalp. It was moments like these that I cherished the most. A few minutes passed by before he pulled away and took my hand in his. He lead us to the kitchen and instead of going to the table he lead me to the counter top. I looked at him puzzled and he just smirked before grabbing my hips and hoisting me up onto the cold counter. Before I could question him he grabbed one of the plates near the stove and came back, placing himself between my legs. He wrapped one arm around my waist while the other one took a fork full of a cut up pancake. He brought it up to my lips waiting for me to open up. I did as he wanted and he feed it to me. He then fed himself and we stayed like that until we finished eating.
~~~
I was slipping my shoes on while Hoseok grabbed his keys and phone off the counter. "Ready?" "Yup." I cheerfully answered. He wrapped his arm around my waist and lead me out of the house and to his car.
~~~
The ride was pretty quiet but comfortable. When we got to school we both went to the office to check in and get our class schedules. We ended up getting no classes together and Hoseok was not happy about that. He tried to go back and reschedule his classes but I stopped him by hugging his arm to my chest. "Hobi no, don't cause any trouble on our first day please. Look, most of our classes our right next to each other." He inhaled deeply before sighing and nodding his head. "Alright fine, but I'll be waiting for you after each class so don't wander off and try to stay away from other boys, ok?" I nodded and pecked his check while intertwining our hands. I pulled him to my locker to get some books for my first three classes.

When I was tucking one of them into my bag my locker door suddenly slammed shut making me jump but Hoseok didn't even flinch. When I looked at person I instantly rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Go away Jimin." "Wow we haven't seen each other in two months and this is how you welcome me? I'm a little hurt honestly." He clutches his chest where his heart is and dramatically shoes down the lockers. I just roll my eyes again and intertwine my hand Hoseoks and walk away. Leaving Jimin alone while smiling like an idiot.

Hoseok and I were waiting outside my classroom talking and laughing until the bell rand for first period. He groaned in irritation before wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into a tight hug. While I was relishing the feeling of his warm embrace I yelped when I felt a sudden smack on my ass. I pulled away and turned to see Jimin standing behind me with his signature smirk. Hoseok was about step up to him but I stopped him "No Hobi don't pay him no mind he's trying to start trouble." "Well he's damn well going to find if he keeps it up." He gritted between his teeth. "I know but for me please don't get into trouble." Jimin soon cut into our conversation. "Yeah Hobi don't go getting into trouble." He mocked my voice. "Jimin there are plenty of other girls for you to mess with and that are so willing to entertain your playboy needs. So why don't you fuck off." "Hmph why not just fuck
y/n?" Hoseok again tried to step in but I held him back. Jimin just smirked and walked into my classroom. Wait! "See you inside y/n." I just stared in disbelief. "If he tries anything you let me know." Hobi said while his hands rested on my waist. I sighed and looked at him before kissing his lips tenderly. I pulled away and was about to go in until he stopped me and leaned into my ear. "And if I ever hear you curse again I'll have to punish you for letting such impure words slip pass your beautiful soft lips." He pecked my cheek before pulling away with a his own smirk. I just giggled and shook my head before stepping inside my classroom.