Chapter 17

Y/n didn't want to go back to the apartment with Suga and Jimin there, so we went to a motel until she calmed down.

Right now I was coming back with food for us and when I entered our room I didn't see y/n. "Y/n?!" I called out but no one answered. Right when I set the food down I heard the bathroom door open and I turned. My mouth went dry when I saw y/n walking out in just my hoodie and drying off her wet hair. When she saw me her cheeks turned a light shade of pink. "I'm sorry, I don't have anything else to wear." She said playing with the hem of the sweater that stopped just mid thigh.

I cleared my throat and looked away. "It's fine, it's nothing I haven't seen before." I widened my eyes as I realized what I just said. I looked back at her and saw her blushing even more. "Shit, I'm sorry, I don't know why I said that so carelessly." She just shook her head. "I-It's alright." We stood there for a hot minute before I decided to break the suffocating silence. "I umm...I got us some food, I wasn't sure about how long you wanted to stay here so....yeah." I said awkwardly, handing her the food. She gladly took it and peeked inside the bag. I herd her giggle quietly to herself and I glanced at her only to her already staring at me. I started to internally panic, thinking I got something she didn't like. "What? You don't like-" "You don't remember, do you?" I looked at her with confusion. She giggled again and held out the bag. "It's been awhile since we've had this." My face softened and than a small smile crept onto it with a light chuckle escaping.Now I understand, this was the first food we ate together when we went our first date.

I mentally slapped myself for forgetting the best day of my life, the day we actually became official. It was even the last food ate when I asked her to move in with me after two years of dating. My life felt so perfect, so happy.

I was cut from my thoughts when I heard a sniffle. I looked at y/n and she was crying, on instinct I ran up and hugged her tightly while entangling my fingers in her hair. She started laughing and pulled away slightly to look up at me. "Don't worry Hobi, they're tears of joy. Remembering our past just made me feel something that I haven't felt in awhile." She wipe's her tears away before staring back up at me and we locked eyes.

I stared at her beautiful eyes for what seemed like forever, I saw everything in them

I stared at her beautiful eyes for what seemed like forever, I saw everything in them. Her pain, fears, misery, and weakness. Everything that this bastard has inflicted into her once pure and beautiful soul. That is now shattered and dark. He has ruined what was rightfully mine. Call me possessive or selfish but I'm not one to share what's mine.

She must've seen the pain and fire in my eyes because she cupped my cheeks to pull me down gently and connect our foreheads while we still held our gazes. "Hobi....I don't want you to think this is your fault because it's not. I did this to myself and I can't blame anyone but myself for this." Her eyes glossed over as she gulped down. I couldn't say anything but to just shake my head in disagreement. I looked down at her lips that were chapped and had small minor cuts. I remembered how soft and smooth they were, they were perfect and they would fit so perfectly against mine when we kissed, like two puzzle pieces.

"Hobi-" She was cut off by my lips in a rough passionate kiss.

I don't know what came over me, but I do know that I didn't want to stop

I don't know what came over me, but I do know that I didn't want to stop. She kissed me back with the same amount of want and need, and that when I decided to just remind her that no matter what, she's going to always be mine.