Chapter 16 +18

Y/n's POV
After school~
I was just randomly going through my locker trying to waste time because I had my "tutoring session" with that sick pervert teacher. We haven't actually had sex but there were so many times he came close to raping me. The most he's made me do was....suck him off and gave him a hand job. He's done all sorts of things to me. Touched me, tasted me, and marked me. It actually all started when the principal called me in his office with concerns about my health and grades, I told him not worry about my health and that I would just start working hard again, but I guess he didn't like that answer and said he wanted me to start going to tutoring sessions starting with math for a few weeks, the first week was alright. He was giving me odd looks but I just brushed them off, at least until he started to get touchy. It first started with just simple shoulder rubs, then gripping my chin to look at him, slipping lower to my inner thighs, and than lastly my core and breast.

When in threatened to tell he said he would ruin my good name here, say if I told anyone than everyone would know about how I was sexually harassed by my teacher and how it would not only be humiliating to me but parents too and everyone that was close to me. I couldn't stand the thought of it so I just kept quiet.

When I one day asked why he was doing this, especially to a minor and student his answer left me shocked. "I've had my eyes on you since the first day you came here, when I was going to make my move on you, you started hanging around that pretty boy friend of yours and than later on started dating that overprotective boyfriend that hovered over you 24/7. But when I heard what happened between you two and how you started shutting everybody out I thought that now was the perfect moment."

The final bell cut me from my thoughts and I grabbed my books and slowly made my way to my math class.
~~~
She knocked before entering and made my way to the seat in the back of the classroom. He was sitting at his desk, staring at me. I knew what he wanted but I didn't budge. "What are you waiting for? Take it off or do you need help?" I felt the familiar lump in my throat as I stood up from chair and slowly unzipped my jacket and took off my long sleeve turtleneck shirt, revealing my bruised wrist from be held down by him when I would try to put up a fight.

He licked his dry lips when he saw my grey lace bra and watched carefully as I reached around to unhook it. It slid off my shoulders and fell to the ground, when I grabbed the button to my jeans I hesitated and started sobbing. "Please..." "Did I tell you too stop?" I shook my head and undid the button as my hands trembled. Because they were fairly loose now they fell with ease and my matching lace panties were now on display. After kicking off my pants with my shoes he held his hand up as sign to stop. He walked over to me with his eyes scanning my body. When he reached me he spun me around so fast that I got dizzy and bent me over a desk. He pressed his full hard on against me from behind and I began to shake tremendously and push him away. "No please! Please don't do this to me!" I begged in a sobbing voice, thinking he was going to actually rape me. He just laughed and I felt his fingers press against my core through my panties and roughly rub against it. I couldn't help the moans and whimpers that slipped out of my mouth. "Don't worry, I won't force you.....at least not today." He pulled my panties to the side and slipped a finger inside me, gradually adding more. I made sounds of pleasure but didn't enjoy it, I squeezed my eyes shut and hoped and prayed it would end soon.
~~~
Hoseoks POV
I was waiting outside for y/n in front of the school. My phone vibrated for sixteenths time from Suga but I just declined the call. It's now been three hours and I was growing impatient and was getting ready to go looking for her, but then I saw her she was wiping her red swollen eyes as she was walking out the front gates. I got out quickly made my way to her. "Y/n!" I said jogging up behind her, she flinched and let out small yelp, but she saw me she surprisingly looked...relieved. She sniffled before looking down at her feet. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable so I just waited for her to speak first. I stared at her face and saw her dark circles and eye bags from close up. She looked malnourished and weak. And than I noticed her lips, they were red and swollen as if.....I deeply sighed, I didn't even want to think of the possibility as to why.

I felt a gentle hand on my now balled up fist that I didn't even realize, I looked down to see y/n's hand carefully gripping mine, I looked at her and hesitantly relax my hand to slowly intertwine with hers, I felt her fingers jerk a little and I froze only for her to relax and move to interlock our fingers tightly, I gently squeezed her hand in mine and gave her a small smile.

But it fell when she started crying again. I thought I did something wrong and was going to let her go but she tightened her grip but it was still weak. I looked at her with worry and sadness. "Y/n?" She suddenly hugged me, snuggling her head into my chest and started to sob. I wrapped my arms around her securely and rested my head on hers. "Please.....please take me away from here." I heard her muffle into my shirt. I carefully swept her off her feet and carried her to my car, gently placing her down and I pulled my sweater off to cover her cold skin like a small blanket. When I shut her door and made my way around to the drivers side my eyes caught sight of a man standing by the school entrance staring intensely at me with obvious anger in his eyes. Based off of the description Jimin gave me of the bastard who was doing this to her, I knew he was the one. I looked at him with the same amount of rage before getting into the car and driving off, I didn't know where I was going, but I just knew I had to get y/n away from this guy as fast and as far away as possible.