Chapter 7

Hoseok POV
I woke up to the feeling of the bed shifting, I glanced over and saw y/n getting out of bed. I decided to get up to but the second I sat up my head began to throb as if someone was taking my brain and squeezing it within the palm of their hands. Y/n must've noticed because she leaned over me and whispered in a soothing voice. "It's still early Hobi, go back to sleep." She kissed my cheek before pulling away and disappearing behind the bathroom door to take her morning shower. I didn't want to sleep anymore in fact I wanted to get up and make breakfast for y/n and me like we use to during our regular mornings, well until I screwed it up for this week. I sighed and forced myself out of bed and stumbled to the kitchen getting something for my hangover first then began cooking.

Thirty minutes passed and I heard y/n coming to the kitchen. She stopped when she saw me. "Hobi? Why are you up? You should be in bed resting until your hangover passes." My eyes widened. "You know?" She walked towards me with her eyes casted down. "Yeah I was able to smell the alcohol on your close from last night." Damn, my clothes literally stunk so bad that they stunk up the bathroom. "I'm sorry
y/n, I know you hate it when I drink but it's just....after what happened....after what I did to you I just-" she cut me off before I could finish. "You didn't do anything to me Hobi. At least not on purpose. Besides it was my fault, who was I fooling think I could try to control you." "But still, I should've never have put my hands on you like that. And as for you trying to stop me, you were just trying to help me stay out of trouble and from doing something stupid. And I hurt you for that. I'm sorry." She wrapped her arms around me and laid her head on my chest. I returned the affection and laid my head on top of hers.

After a few minutes, she pulled away and smiled at me before leaning in on her tippy toes to kiss me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and picked her up off the floor a bit to deepen the kiss. I placed her back down and pulled away, pressing my forehead onto hers and stared at her deeply. I just took this opportunity to admire her how beautiful she was and how lucky I am to have her. She pulled my from her waist and I stared at in confusion. She laughed slightly. "If you want us to eat together than we need to start cooking now or I'll be late." I quickly pecked her lips before letting her go and started to cook with her helping me. It was quiet while we cooked but it was comfortable and I jut decided to relish in this moment with her before she had to leave me.
~~~
Third POV
Y/n was heading to her last class for the day. She could've said that her day was going great because surprisingly Jimin didn't show up. However all good things must come to an end. She was pulled into an empty room and was pressed flat down onto a desk with her back against it and her mouth was covered by a cold hand. She tried to scream but they were just muffled. The stinging feeling of tears burned her eyes as they slid down her cheeks as she tried to pry the hand off her mouth but her wrist were soon firmly held together above her head. She stopped squirming and just sat there crying to herself. Her eyes widened when the person leaned in close enough for her to make out the features of the boy she hated the most with the little lighting the dusty dirty windows allowed in. Jimin. He smirked down at her before releasing her all together and jumping back quickly knowing that she would try to hit him. "Can't you just ever leave me alone?" "I can, but then where's the fun in that?" She just rolled her eyes and tried to leave, but he blocked her way. "Damn you Jimin, if your gong to do or say something then just get it over with so I could go to class." He smiled and let out his little squeak laugh. "Oh trust me, I plan too y/n, just not now. I'm waiting for your little boyfriend to return so I could see the look on his face when I show his precious girlfriend how bad he's been." She scrunched her eyebrows together. "What are you talking about?" "You'll see 'princess', just wait a little longer for him to return and I'll show you. Just be ready because I'm sure it'll leave you more than just shocked." He smiled flashing his white teeth before walking out of the deserted classroom and leaving the door wide open. Y/n was standing there pondering what just happened but the bell cut her from her thoughts and collected her things before running to classes. However she couldn't help but to think, what did Jimin mean by all of that? Did Hoseok do something that she doesn't know about? No it can't be, he wouldn't keep anything from her, no matter how bad it was he would tell her.

Right?