Chapter 22 +16

I unlocked the door to my apartment, or I should say OUR apartment, I silently entered thinking y/n was asleep already. I took my shoes off and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. I was startled when the lights suddenly flicked on. Looking in the direction of the switch my body relaxes at the sight of my beautiful fiancée wearing nothing but my hoodie that made her look so small and yet so hot.

She smiled tiredly at me while leaning her body on the door frame. "Welcome home my love." I smiled at her warm welcoming and walked over to her to wrap my arms around her waist firmly.

I loved these moments we've been sharing ever since we left that dreadful town. No one knew about our sudden departure, we got new phones and a new home. I worked to support y/n and me like I promised while she stayed home all day, I forbid her to leave the apartment at anytime and she was actually fine with it, saying she was still to scared to come near anyone except me of course. It's been almost four years now since we just up and left, just out of no where disappearing. I've seen the news where her friends and family are begging for her back and same for mine but I kept it from her. I was scared that if she started to feel homesick she would want to leave. Our missing cases were dropped after the eight months passed and were just pronounced deceased, but I still kept my guard up and was cautious about everything I did.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the love of my life calling me. "Hobi? Are you listening?" "I'm sorry my love, I was lost in thought, what did you say?" She opened her to speak but soon closed it and looked down. I frowned at her hesitation and gently lifted her chin to make her look up at me. I looked deeply into her eyes. "What is it princess? What's wrong?" She started at me for a second before smiling and shaking her head. "I was...just going to ask you...if you've eaten yet? I made dinner if your hunger."

I laughed at question and kissed her forehead, this girl is too cute and pure for me. "I guess I can eat something before bed, why don't we eat together?" She flashed her pearly whites at me before nodding her head and went to take out some plates for us.

As I stood back and watched her heat up our food I was admiring her, not just her body but her very existence. It makes me eternally grateful that she was even born, that I could call her mine, that she's going to be my wife soon, and that shortly after she'll be having my children.

She placed our plates down and got us both something to drink. We sat down and ate our food in a comfortable silence. Enjoying each other's company, before we went to bed in each other's arms.
~~~
Another six months passed and we were officially married as of four months ago. We didn't have a big wedding or anything, we just decided to sign off on a marriage certificate. Now she is legally called Jung Y/n.

Everything was going good, amazing actually, but recently I've noticed something off about my wife. She hardly smiles now when I'm not around, I've heard her crying in the bathroom sometimes, and lately she's been eagerly trying to convince me to let her go outside. I didn't like this at all and I was starting to get angry at her sudden change. Whenever I ask her what's wrong, she just shrugs her shoulders and says nothing,why.

I decided to come home early so I could spend sometime with her thinking maybe she's just lonely. When stepped inside it was quiet, too quiet. I made my way to our bedroom and sighed in relief when I saw her taking a nap. I sat down beside her and ran the back of my fingers over her soft cheek. I kissed her cheek and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower to let y/n sleep some more.

Ten minutes later, I stepped out with only my boxers on a towel draped around my neck.

I saw y/n sitting up in the bed rubbing the sleep out of eyes, she must've just woke up

I saw y/n sitting up in the bed rubbing the sleep out of eyes, she must've just woke up. When she noticed me, she gave me her little tired smile. I smiled back and threw my towel in the hamper and went to my drawer to get a shirt. Before I slipped it on I felt small arms wrap around me from behind. I smiled wider and held one of y/n's tiny hands as they rested on my stomach. She nuzzled her head in between my shoulders and sighed in content. She broke the silence when she asked me question. "What are doing home so early?" "Is it a crime to leave work early to spend time with my wife?" She giggles and I turned in embrace, pulling her arms away from my waist and wrapping them around my neck so I could wrap mine around her waist and pull her close. "What's so funny baby?" She shook her head and leaned up to peck my lips before trying to leave our embrace, but I stopped her. She looked at me in confusion and I just pulled her into me for another kiss. She kissed me back and wrapped her arms around my neck again to pull me closer. The kiss was getting heated and started getting needy. It's been awhile since I've touched her and I wanted her now. I picked her up by her waist and laid her on the bed.

 I picked her up by her waist and laid her on the bed

She moaned at my sudden action but pulled me back to her lips

I kissed her neck and started making dark marks that wouldn't heal for a week

I kissed her neck and started making dark marks that wouldn't heal for a week. Tonight was gonna be filled with passion and lust. We will be panting for breath of fresh air and moaning each other's name. I don't plan to stop until she's trembling and begging me too with tears of overstimulated pleasure running down her cheeks.