Chapter 10

I woke around nine in the morning, y/n was already at school and wouldn't be home until around three. It was a little past noon and I wanted to do something nice for my princess for when she got home, so I decided to go out and buy her favorite flowers and her favorite pastry.

I slipped my shoes on and locked the door behind me and walked to the flower shop first so the pastries would still be fresh by the time I got home.
~~~
Entering the shop with a little bell announcing my presence, an older looking man came up to me with a welcoming smile, "Welcome and what may I help you with this fine day?" I smiled and asked for y/n's favorite flowers. "Oh my, this are rare this time of year but lucky for you I ordered some for a customized order and had some left over. Just give me one second and I'll get them wrapped up for you." He said before disappearing into the back of his shop. I looked around at the other flowers. I was admiring some white roses when I noticed something out of the corner of my eye across the street. When I looked my eyes widened and my hands clenched into tight fist of anger. Park Jimin! He was standing across the street staring dead at me with that same old fucking smirk that I'm going to one day wipe off his face.

He cocked his head at me and started walking away and without think I went after him but by the time I made it out the door I lost him in the crowd. Damn, of all days for the streets to be busy.

I walked back to the flower shop and the old man was standing there with a look of relief. "Oh good your still here, I thought you left for a second." I smiled I shook my head, "No I just....saw an old friend passing by." "Ah I see, well here you are." He handed me the flowers and they were just absolutely beautiful. They looked as if they were just freshly cut too. I reached into my pocket to get my wallet but the old man just shook his head. "Don't worry about it, they're on the house. The girl these are for must be pretty special if your out getting rare flowers a this time of year. My smile widened. "You have no idea. I'm gonna ask her to marry me one day." The man just chuckled and patted my shoulders before escorting me to the door. "Well I wish you both a happy life and future." I bowed and thanked him for both the flowers and encouragement.

I headed to the bakery and waited for my turn. While I was waiting, I got a text. I reached into my pocket and pulled my phone out. It was an unknown number.
???: Hey "old friend"!
Hoseok: Who is this?
???: Guess who.

???: Hey "old friend"!Hoseok: Who is this????: Guess who

Jimin: Guess who else.