Chapter 9 +21

Hoseoks POV

I growled at the amazing pleasure she was giving me. I had her legs wrapped around my waist as I thrusted slowly but deeply into her. Her moans echoed off of the tile walls as she desperately tried to reach her high, but I wasn't letting her. She came close twice already but I would stop just before she could. She was whispering in my ear, begging for me to let her cum. I was going to let her just not now. I rarely ever teased and tortured her like this, only when I want to hear her beg and get frustrated.

I felt her pussy clench around my member for the third time and she began clawing my back hoping I'd let her release but of course i didn't. I froze my movements and heard her whine so beautifully, my member was buried so deeply in her still. I chuckled and kissed her neck ask for forgiveness for teasing her so much, but to my surprise she actually pulled away. She was about to unwrap her legs from my waist but I gripped them tightly and gave her one hard thrust that made her help. She looked at me with annoyance and just smirked at her until she spoke. "Put me down." "Why? We aren't finished here." "We'll I am. I'd rather go to bed frustrated than to continue with you torching me. She firmly pulled her legs down so hard that I had to let go or she would fall.

She wrapped a towel around herself and took her clothes with her not wanting to be around me right now. I laugh and turn the water off than step out as well. I dry off and slip my clean clothes on before stepping out of the bathroom.

When I enter the room I see her slipping under the covers and was in one of my black long sleeve shirts only, she probably so annoyed that she just wanted something easy to put on and go straight to bed. I laughed as I turned the lights off and slipped into bed myself. Her back was facing me and I knew she did that because she was upset with me still, but I wrapped my arm around her waist and tried to pull her close but she just pulled away instead. I looked at her for second before forcing her body against mine. "Hoseok stop." I kissed the back of her neck and whispered to her. "I'm sorry, I didn't think you would get this upset about it." She didn't say anything. I sighed before holding her closer, I know y/n is a sensitive person but it's not her fault. She grew up with the type of parents that made you believe that you only get what you give. For example,y/n only gives me tender caring love, so she expects it right back or at least small gestures of it. However the way I teased her in the shower was anything but tender or caring, loving yes but not the other two. I felt bad and wanted to make it up to her.

I started kissing her shoulder and side of her neck despite her trying to push me away I still continued. "Let me make it up to you babygirl." "No, you'll just the something that you did earlier." She didn't stop fighting so I decided to show her that I was serious.

I flipped her over onto her back and yanked her panties off and forced her legs open

I flipped her over onto her back and yanked her panties off and forced her legs open. She stared at me with wide eyes before I dived my head between her thighs.

I wanted to eat her out as if she was my last meal, but instead I went slow. I wanted her to enjoy the feeling of my tongue doing wonders on her. She tried to fight but almost immediately gave in.

I pleased her until I felt she was satisfied. She came on my tongue three times that night and I left her gasping and shaking from the over stimulation. When I pulled away she had tears of in her eyes and wiped them away and smiled sweetly at her knowing that I made her feel that good.

I kissed her nose and cuddled her close while I laid on top of her and listened to her heartbeat as it tried to calm down from the excitement and pleasure she felt

I kissed her nose and cuddled her close while I laid on top of her and listened to her heartbeat as it tried to calm down from the excitement and pleasure she felt. I felt her breathing slow down and deepen meaning she fell asleep. I held her tighter and allowed sleep to consume me as our bodies relaxed into each others arms.