Final Chapter +21

We've been at it for hours and not one of has cummed yet. We didn't want too. We didn't want this moment to end.

I thrusted into her nonstop. Feeling every inch of her pussy and memorizing every spot that made her feel the most pleasure.

She started clawing my back so I restrained her hands even after she begged me to let her touch me.

I felt her walls clench for seventh time already and face contorted into a painful one. She couldn't hold it anymore and I'm sure as hell wasn't gonna make her. I quickened and deepened my thrust trying to help her release, but I felt her try to hold back. "Baby...cum. I want you to cum all over my dick. Please cum." I pleaded her because I wanted to release too but I couldn't if she didn't. When I felt her walls completely suck onto me and a warm fluid run over my cock, I knew she came, I was about to pull out until she tightly wrapped her legs around me. I quickly tried to pull away knowing that I could cum at any moment, but refused to let me go. "Y/n, let go, I'm about to-" "Cum in me." I looked at her shocked, didn't she know what could happen if I did? "I can't y/n, I don't have a condom on and I could get you-" "I know. I want you too. Please? Please cum in me Hoseok."

It's not that I didn't want too or didn't want kids, I've always dreamt of this moment and I was more than ready, but was she? Was she truly ready to have a baby with me! Or was it just the sex talking? I couldn't fully think about it with dick twitching inside of her like crazy. I looked her in the eyes and saw desperation and lust, but also sincerity. She did truly want this, so indeed I have it to her. She threw her head back when I came inside her. I buried myself deep inside her to be sure she took in all of my cum. I was growling in neck as she whimpered for me not to stop. "Please don't stop Hobi. It feels so good to be filled by you." I tried to keep going but I couldn't.

We just laid there my head resting on her chest, while she ran her fingers through my hair. When I calmed down, I lifted my body off hers and looked into her eyes. She brought her hand up to caress my bottom lip with her thumb. "I love you Hoseok." I leaned in and kissed her deeply before pulling away. "I love you too y/n."

We cuddled but didn't fall asleep. We just stared at each other, but again she broke the silence. "Hoseok, I hope you know that I really wanted this." I leaned my head on her forehead, "I know my love, but why didn't you just tell me? I would've gotten you pregnant long ago if you have told me you wanted a baby. I would've given you as many as you wanted." "I know, I'm sorry, I guess I just scared you would say you weren't ready yet. We're both still young and I didn't want you to feel that you had too. That's why I've been acting off for awhile. I cried wanting to have a baby but didn't have the courage to say anything to you, I wouldn't smile as often because when you were gone all day, I was left home alone and it made me think about how life would be if I had baby in my arms to take care of, and my desire to go out only came because I wanted to see all the kids running around laughing and smiling. That's why I always bugged you about it." Her voice cracked in the end. I pulled her into my chest and hushed her. "Y/n. You know you can come to me for anything, whether it's bad or good. Don't hold in what you feel, talk to me, I want you to talk to me." She just nodded and tucked her head into my neck as a sign that she was sleepy. I pulled the covers higher up over us and held her close while we both dozed off into a deep sleep.
~~~
As the months went by y/n's stomach grew, Hoseok took time off work to stay home and help her around the house. He even hired a personal doctor for y/n to avoid going out.

They were buying all the needs for the baby in neutral colors such as white. However, after 20 weeks into her pregnancy they found out they were having a beautiful baby girl. Y/n was excited, but was nervous, he knew he was gonna have to break a few hearts for his daughters sake and watch her like a hawk. Y/n laughed at this and reassured him that everything would be fine, if their daughter was anything like her parents she'll know when she finds the right guy.

When they finished the nursery room, it looked beautiful, it was simple but still held its princess theme that Hoseok wanted.

Y/n got a little hurt when she heard Hoseok call their baby 'princess' for the first time and thought she was getting replaced, but her loving husband promised she wasn't being replaced but promoted from being his princess to being his queen

Y/n got a little hurt when she heard Hoseok call their baby 'princess' for the first time and thought she was getting replaced, but her loving husband promised she wasn't being replaced but promoted from being his princess to being his queen. She would smile and feel at ease.

When the time came for y/n to deliver, Hoseok was a panic crying mess. Hearing y/n cry from outside their room was torture to him, but when he heard the loud cry of a baby his tears of sorrow became tears of joy in the snap of a finger. When the doctor came out with a smile on his face he shook the shocked new father and congratulated him on his health baby girl. When he told him his wife was calling for him, he ran inside the room and saw his wife holding a tiny fragile baby wrapped in pink blankets making small whimpers and whines.

His wife held out her hand for her husband to grab and pulled him over to sit next to her and admire their beautiful little bundle of joy.

The nurse that was cleaning up all the plastic wrapping that protected the bed and the towels, looked at us with pure joy and asked, "Have you two picked out a name yet for the little one?" The happy couple looked at each other deeply and smile brightly before Hoseok spoke.

"Jung Hope."