Chapter 5

I woke for school and did my normal routine except this time and for the next week, Hoseok won't be with me.

I just finished cleaning the dishes and putting Hobi's breakfast in the microwave for him to eat later since he was still asleep. I locked the door behind me and got into the car. I sent Hobi a quick text before heading off to school, letting a annoyed sigh leave my lips knowing that Jimin will be there and be ten times worse since Hobi won't be there. I still think it's ridiculous how he didn't get suspended but my boyfriend did just because he got physical first. All Jimin got was a week of detention. Rubbing my temple to relieve the oncoming headache I continue my drive.
~~~
I was getting my books from my locker when I felt heat to my back. When I turned I saw the one person I despised the most right now. "Hey gorgeous, where's your overprotective boyfriend at? Oh wait I forgot, he got suspended." He laughed at his own "joke" as if it was the funniest thing in the world. When I heard that little squeak at the end of it, it made me remember how I use to find it so cute, but now I can't stand the sound of it. I just rolled my eyes and walked away.

Or at least I tried too, Jimin grabbed me by my elbow and slammed me against the lockers making me groan at the pain. He leaned in so close that I felt his warm breath hit my face. I tried to push him away but I couldn't. "You know, since your little Hobi isn't around maybe you and I can start hanging out." I gave him a dirty look and was about to push him away again, but he was suddenly yanked off me. When I looked at the person who helped me all I saw was his back facing me as he stared down at Jimin who was on the floor now giving a deadly glare to the boy that saved me. "I never expected to see you again." Jimin said dusting himself off. "Funny I was hoping I wouldn't see you again, but after hearing what happened I decided to help out an old friend." When I heard the boys voice I instantly lit up with joy. Jimin rolled his eyes at his words and took one last glance at you before walking away.

When he was out of sight the boy in front of me turned to face me and a huge smile formed on my face

When he was out of sight the boy in front of me turned to face me and a huge smile formed on my face. "Yoongi!"

Yoongi was Hoseoks closest friend

Yoongi was Hoseoks closest friend. He graduated last year and I haven't seen him since then. "Hey y/n, I heard that J-hope got himself into some trouble. So I decided to come pay him a visit." He said with his adorable gummy smile on display. J-hope, I haven't heard Hobi's old nickname since Yoongi left, brings back memories. "Yea, thanks to Jimin provoking him, he got suspended for a week, while Jimin is only doing detention for a week. "Damn,that sucks. Well since I'm here and I saw the little brat taking advantage of J-hope not being here with you I guess I'll tag along with you. I'll just get a ride from you to see J-hope after school. You guys still live together right?" "Of course!" The bell rang and Yoongi followed me to my class. The whole day went like that until it was time to go home.

After getting Hobi's missing assignments Yoongi and I drove back tomine and Hoseoks apartment.
~~~
"SUGA!!!" I covered my ears blocking my boyfriends high pitch voice out. "J-Hooope!!!" Yup it all made sense how they became friends. Hobi pulled Yoongi into a bear hug, not letting the poor boy breath. I giggle at their affections and sneek past them to let them talk for awhile. I go to the kitchen to get something to drink, when I felt my boyfriends strong arms wrap around my waist. "Don't think I forgot about you princess." He kissed my cheek and rest his chin on my shoulder. "I know you didn't Hobi, I just wanted to leave you and Yoongi alone. Besides I have homework to do. So feel free to talk to him all day. He smiled and turned me around to face him. He pressed our foreheads together while looking into my eyes deeply. "What?" "Nothing, I'm just glad your finally home." I smiled at his tenderness until Yoongi yelled from the other room. "J-hope! Come on, my times limited here, I want to catch up with you!" We both laughed lightly before took gripped the cup I was holding to take a drink while staring at me. The just pouted and he chuckled before kissing my pouting lips and walking to the room his friend was in.

I refilled my cup and got a few snacks before heading upstairs to do my homework and study a little.
~~~
"Bye y/n!" I suddenly heard Yoongi yell from downstairs. "Bye Yoongi! It was good seeing you again!" "You too!" I laughed and looked at the clock. Wow, six hours passed already? I was studying for my math test next week, I decided to call it quits and head downstairs to see if Hobi wanted to cook or do take-out.

When I got downstairs he was just shutting the door. I smiled and went to hug him from behind and nuzzle my face into his back, but I didn't feel him trying to return it or even acknowledge it. When I pulled away to all him off he was ok he had his head turned to as much as he could and was....glaring at me? I was confused, did something happen between him and Yoongi? Did I do something wrong? Just as I was about to ask him what was wrong, he walked away from me and disappeared into the kitchen. I stood there like a lost puppy until I heard what sound like glass shattering. It came from the kitchen and I ran in only to see Hobi panting and his eyes filled with so much anger. I've never seen him this angry before, what happened? "H-Hobi?" He marched up to me so fast that it made me step back out of fear until my back hit the wall. He banged his forearms against the wall with my body caged between them. I began to shake and my eyes began to sting with tears. I was to afraid to speak up again thinking he might do something worse. He leaned in close to my face and I turned away closing my eyes tightly. I felt his lips brush against my ear before he whispered in a deep husky voice. "When were you going to tell me?" I looked back at him with confusion. "T-Tell you w-wha-" "WHEN WERE YOU GO TO TELL ME JIMIN PUT HIS FUCKING HANDS ON YOU AGAIN???" I jumped and pressed myself harder against the wall to create some space between us and my tears began to pour down my cheeks. How did he know? Did Yoongi tell him? I was planning on telling him if he asked about him, but if I could avoid it, I would prefer to have. "I didn't want to tell you because I knew you would be angry." I whispered in a weak voice. "You damn right I would've been! I would've went and broke his fucking hand if you had told me earlier!" "And that's exactly what I was trying to avoid!" "Why?! Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't go to his place and kill him right now!" "Because I don't want you to get in trouble. I don't want you to be taken away from me if you get caught, Hoseok!" "Then I wont get caught!" "No! I don't want to risk it! He's not worth losing you for!" "It's worth it if means keeping him away from you! Y/n you are mine! Do you understand me! MINE! And I won't let some fuckboy take you away from me!" He headed for the front door and ran up to grab his arm. "Wait! Where are going?!?" "Out to fuck this asshole up!" He tried to shrug me off but I clung onto his arm. He got frustrated and pushed me off of him. But he pushed me a little to hard making me lose my balance and my body fell against the body mirror in our hallway and it shattered under the impact. Hoseok snapped his head in my direction and saw me lifting myself off the ground as the glass shards surrounded me. I had multiple minor cuts on my hands and knees, I looked up to see Hoseok crying, eyes were filled with regret and he ran out of the house, not even seeing or asking if I was okay.

I carefully got up and washed up. I came back and cleaned up all the glass so when Hoseok came back he wouldn't step on it. I showered and decided to go to bed and leave Hoseok alone so he could cool off. After what happened tonight I couldn't blame him, yes I'm his girlfriend, but who was I to try to control him? It was my fault I got hurt not his. Cuddling one of his pillows I finally allowed sleep to take over me.