Chapter 15

"H-Hoseok?"

God I missed the sound of her voice calling my name. I brushed my thumb over her cold pale cheek while she held my wrist weakly, but I broke eye contact when I heard Jimin groan and getting up. I stood up too and gently pulled her hands away. Just as I was going to take a step I was grabbed from behind. "You idiot your gonna get arrested!" It was Suga. "I don't give a fuck! I'm not gonna stand by and let someone put their hands on
y/n like that!" I looked at y/n and saw how she weakly tried to get up but couldn't, than I looked at Jimin. "What did you do!? Did you do this to her!?" I shrugged Suga off and marched up to Jimin. And grabbed him by his collar. "If I find out that you put your fucking hands on her I swear to god I'll-" "You think I hurt her!?! You think I did this to her!?!" He pushed me off of him. "You stupid bitch, I've been the one trying to help her get better! I've been taking care of her! Ever since your dumbass got yourself expelled I've been trying to look out for her!" "And whose fault is it that I got expelled!" "I broke you two up, yes, but I never made you put your hands on a fucking teacher!" I heard Suga speak up in my defense behind me. "But whose fault is it that y/n's miserable now? I can clearly see it all over her face after one look and her conditions now." "Well maybe if this prick her would answer my damn calls, he would've known about her condition long ago!" Jimin yelled in Hoseoks face. "After everything you did to me y you oh really think I'm gonna answer your fucking phone calls?!?" Jimin didn't say anything after that knowing that I was right.

I heard shuffling from behind me and looked to see y/n trying to get up. Suga stuck his hand out for her but she rejected it and cling to the wall for support. When she was about to slip I grabbed her by her upper arm and wrapped my other arm around her waist, but her scarf started to slightly slip off her shoulder and she pulled herself away from me to clutch her scarf her chest and neck while she lands hard on her knees that I heard a thud.

I looked down at her with concern and than at Suga. He than glanced at Jimin and I followed his gaze. He was looking down at y/n with sadness and hurt. "What's with that face?" Suga asked him. Jimin looked at him but didn't say anything, he looked like. He glanced back down at y/n with his tears about to fall and pleading eyes. I saw her from the corner of my eye shake her head "no", "Y/n please." He begged her as his tears fell. I saw her eyes gloss over again and she covered her face with her scarf. "Y/n?" I called her, but she didn't look at me. "Y/n? Look at me, please." She slowly lowered her scarf and looked at me with red swollen eyes. I squatted in front of her and cupped her cheeks while she hid half her face. "Tell me what he's talking about." I said in soft but deep voice. She just looked down.

"Tell them y/n." I looked back at Jimin. "Tell them. Tell them what happened at school and what I saw." I looked back at with worry and fear. I no longer was being caring and gentle, firm and demanding. "Tell me what he's talking about y/n." I said through gritted teeth. She looked at me with confusion and shock. She looked down once again. "H-Hoseok...I-I don't know-" "Don't lie to me!" She jumped at my sudden raging loud voice. She began to shake and instantly started crying. "J-hope, that's enough." Suga said firmly while placing his hand on my shoulder. Jimin looked at me funny but didn't say anything. "I'll ask you once more y/n. What. Is. He. Talking. About?" She just clutches her scarf tighter to her chest and neck, but I noticed something. I slightly saw a discolored shade on her neck, I reached forward, grabbed her scarf and ripped it out of her hands.

She tried to cover her neck with her hands but it was useless. My heart shattered and my eyes immediately teared up and ran down my cheeks. Suga looked at her with shock as well, while Jimin just looked away with tears running down his cheeks. Hickeys and bite marks. They covered her entire neck. She covered her face from embarrassment and sobbed. We soon turned when we heard her front door open and her parents came running out. Y/n snatched her scarf back and wrapped it around her neck. "Hey! Who the hell are you! Get the fuck away from daughter!" Her father pushed me back hard but Suga caught me. I saw y/n's mother help her up and wrap a blanket around her while pulling her inside. "Sir wait!" I heard Jimin say trying to talk and explain what was going on, but her father just pushed him back too. Y/n's mother soon ran out and stopped her husband from possibly beating the shit out of us.

"Darling, wait!" She held his arm, but looked at me. "Hoseok?" I slowly nodded and bowed to them. She walked up to me and....slapped me. The guys and her husband looked at her shocked, even me. But then she hugged me tightly. "Sorry, but that was for hurting my little girl." I nodded in understanding and gently held her back. When she pulled away she looked at all of us with a questioning look. Her husband came up to side and asked. "Worry for early you two, I didn't recognize you guys. However I would like to know why your standing outside my house with daughter on the floor crying her eyes out?" I was about to speak but Suga cut in. "My apology Mr. and Mrs.Kim but we noticed your daughters current health and attitude change and we followed her home to make sure she was safe but she fell before making it to the door. So we acted on impulse and came to help her but our sudden show up surprised her." Wow~ he's good, I wonder how many times he's managed to lie to me? "But that doesn't explain why she was crying." Her mother spoke up. "Well..." Suga rubbed the back of his neck and looked at me "Seeing her ex didn't sit well with her." They both nodded. "We see, well thank you gentlemen for helping my daughter but we've got her from here, so please...." he gestured with his hands that for to leave in peace. We all bowed and left. As we were all walking away towards the car I waited for the sound of the front door to close before reaching over and grabbing Jimin by his collar and pushing him up against the fence. "You better tell me what the hell shes doing with marks like that on her." I said in low threatening voice. He just looked at me for a minute before responding. "Not here." I slowly let him go but didn't take my eyes off him. "Get in the car." He did as I said and we all drove off back to my place.