Chapter 8

Y/n POV
When I returned home it was quiet. "Hobi?" I didn't want to yell in case his hangover wasn't gone yet. When I entered our shared bedroom I smiled when I saw the man I loved with all my heart sleeping soundly with the homework from yesterday sitting on his desk. I decided to wake him up so he could sleep more comfortably on the bed. "Hobi?" I whispered into his ear as to not startle him. He stirred a little but didn't wake up. "Hobi come to bed so you don't get sore. I'll clean up your desk and make you something to eat while you sleep." He slowly woke up and when he saw me he smile lazily before sitting up and gently pulling me onto his lap. I happily let him as I held onto his shoulders and his hands held my waist. We didn't say anything we just stared at each like this morning while caressed the side of his jaw just below his ear with my thumb. He then grabbed my hand gently before pulling it to his lips and kissed my palm repeatedly before pressing it against his cheek and slightly nuzzled it. I questioned it, he normally only did that if he was bothered by something, but I learned to not ask him about and to just wait until he was ready to tell me. I smiled and pressed a kiss to his forehead before wrapping my arms around head and pulled it to my chest while running my fingers through his hair. He sighed content and picked me, wrapping my legs around his waist to lay us both down on the bed. And just like that we both fell asleep in each other's embrace for a little nap.
~~~
I woke up facing the window that showed a beautiful sunset, I glanced at the clock on the night stand and it read seven forty-eight am. I turned to wake Hoseok up but just as I was about too he opened his eyes.

 I turned to wake Hoseok up but just as I was about too he opened his eyes

"Oh your awake already?" "Yeah, I've been awake for awhile now. I just wanted to hold you a little longer." I smiled and caressed his cheek.

It was weird, he wasn't smiling or laughing he was just staring at me as if it would be the last time

It was weird, he wasn't smiling or laughing he was just staring at me as if it would be the last time. He suddenly wrapped one of his arms around my shoulders and the other rested on my hip. He stared deeply at me but his eyes held something, something I couldn't decipher.

"Hoseok?" I started to feel hot under his intense stare and started squirming under him

"Hoseok?" I started to feel hot under his intense stare and started squirming under him. I decided to pull him in for kiss.

He didn't resist but at the same time he didn't give in at least not like he use too

He didn't resist but at the same time he didn't give in at least not like he use too. He took it slow and gently before he to rush it a little, tried to make the kiss a little heated, but not this one. He was hesitant as if he was scared. I pulled away and looked at him with concern. "Hoseok? What's wrong my love?" Then he did something that I nevertheless expected him to do, at least right now. He was crying.

I immediately pull him to my chest and run my fingers through his hair to help calm him down. I don't know what made him start crying but I don't care all I cared about right now was comforting him. He berried his face into my shirt and just cried while I did what I could to help him calm down.
~~~
Hoseoks POV
I woke up to the smell of food and my stomach growling. I reached over to y/n's side of the bed to pull her close to me, but all I felt was a cold spot. I sat up quickly and looked around. When I saw the clock it read nine twenty-one pm, I jumped out of bed and rushed to the kitchen to see y/n placing a plate full of food on the table before filling a second one. She jumped when she saw me just standing in the door way but then smiled and walked up to me to place a kiss on my cheek. I relished the feeling of her soft lips on my skin. Even though it lasted for a split second it felt like an eternity. She pulled me over to the table full of food and sat me down next to her, signaling me to eat. I watched her take a spoon of rice before taking one of my own. The whole time I was eating I just kept staring at her, she knew I was staring because I saw a light pink tint decorate her cheeks. I smiled to myself knowing I still had that effect on her.

Twenty minutes passed and we were cleaning up the kitchen. I just finished cleaning the stove and mopping the floors and I was now just waiting on y/n, who was doing the dishes. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed her against me as close as I could.

She just leaned into my chest and continued to clean the dishes. Sitting here like this with her made me think about earlier when I started crying. She didn't question me or judge me she just comforted me and that's one of the many things I love about her. But it's also why I started crying because i was at risk of losing her touch. Her love. I've been so paranoid all day because of what I did. I'm so fearful of her finding out. What she might do.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when she reached over for a towel to dry her hands off with. She finished doing the dishes and wiping off the sink. I turned her around and picked her up earning a yelp from her. She clung to me, fearful that I would accidentally drop her, but I tightened my grip to make her feel secure and safe. She relaxed a little and leaned her head onto my shoulder, sighing in content. When I got back to the room, I laid her down gently on the bed and disappeared in to the closet getting her and I some clean clothes to sleep in. When I walked back out, I picked her up and flung her over my shoulder ignoring her protest and cute hits on my back to put her down. I shut the door to the bathroom behind and turned the shower on letting the mirrors steam up getting ready to have a sexy steamy shower with sexiest girl I could call MINE.