Chapter 4

I woke up to the warm sun rays hitting my face. I didn't my usual stretch before checking the time. My eyes widened when I saw the screen, 9:45 am, I'm late for school. I turned to wake up my boyfriend but he wasn't there. I went to jump out of bed but the second I tried I let a painful groan out. My legs and lower body were incredibly sore. As I was about to try again my phone vibrated. I quickly grabbed it expecting the school to call about my unexcused absence, but it was Hoseok, he texted me.

Hoseok~ Good morning beautiful, I hope you rest well today, I knew you would be sore after last night😏, so I let you sleep and told the school you weren't feeling well and turned in your assignments already. I'll get today's homework for you before I leave so you don't fall behind. I love you so much princess, see you when I get home.😘🥰

I smiled at the sweet text and decided to sleep a little more since I couldn't really walk.
~~~
Around noon is when I woke up and decided to pick up a little before making lunch for myself. I pouted knowing that Hoseok still had two hours left of school before coming home so prepared some of his favorite snacks and drinks so he could do his usual routine when he got home.

When I was about to take a bite into my sandwich my phone rang, making me groan, I stood up to answer my phone that was sitting on the counter charging. I saw the caller ID and furrowed my brows. It was the school. I answered the phone. My eyes widened when the principal told me the one thing I didn't want to happen.

Hoseok was suspended after getting into a fight.
~~~
The school ~

I arrived shortly after I hung up and rushed to the nurses office, that's where the principal said he was going to be.

When I rushed in I saw my boyfriend being treated for a nasty cut to his temple. I also saw that his cheek was already started to bruise, his lip was busted, and his knuckles were bruised and bleeding.

My eyes snapped up to his eyes when hissed in pain from the disinfect being gently dabbed on his temple cut. "Oh don't be a baby. If didn't want to be getting treated right now you shouldn't have gotten into that fight Mister Hoseok. Just think, what of how Miss Y/n is gong to react when she sees you. And that's after I treat you, can you imagine if she saw you before hand?" The nurse said, not aware of my presence behind her.

He rolled his eyes at her statement before noticing someone by the door. When he saw me his eyes widened. "Y/n" He looked shocked to see me. "What are you doing here?" Before I could answer a voice from behind me made me flinch. "I called her." I looked to see the principal and a teacher I've never seen before with him. "Why? I told you not too. I'm fine." I heard the frustration and embarrassment in his voice. "Mister Hoseok you could have a concussion and your refusing to go to the hospital AND for us to call your parents. We needed someone to come and get you as you know just as well as we all do that it's not safe to let you drive home." I heard the teacher say. He just rolled his eyes. The principal turned towards me. "Miss y/n, if you'll please come with me." He held the door open. I took one look at my boyfriend but he was looking down. I stepped out and followed the principal to his office with the teacher. Why was he even here?

"Please have a seat." I sat down and faced the two adults. "Can you please tell me what's going on? How did this even start?" I asked. "From what I was able to get from the other students that witnessed what happened, it seems that another student has said something to Hoseok that didn't like at all. I don't know exactly what was said but from what I heard the student who started the fight said some disrespectful things you." "Me?" "Yes, Hoseok shoved the student, he shoved back, next thing we know the two are fighting in the locker hall. Thankfully Mr. Kim here was nearby and managed to separate the two before it could get much worse." He said as he pointed to the young looking male standing next to him. So that's why he's here. I looked down feeling guilty that I'm the reason being all of this. "Who was it?" I asked. "Pardon?" "Who was the other student that was involved?" He started at me for a hot minute below answering.