Chapter 14

Hoseoks POV
After I told Suga everything that day he looked at me with disappointment but stayed to keep an eye on me and get better. He originally wanted to help me get y/n back but I turned it down wanting to respect her wishes and space.

I've gotten a lot better since then as well. I no longer drink or pop pills everyday. Well... every now and than I drink but during meals. And right now him and I were heading to a restaurant for dinner since we were didn't feel like cooking.

When we got there and were seated, we were looking at the menu while waiting for our drinks when Suga spoke up. "Hey, don't get mad or question why I'm asking but,....do you ever wonder what life would be like right now if your breakup didn't happen?" I n looked at him weird, why was he asking me this out of no where. It didn't bother me to talk about her, it just stung a little, but Suga always said that instead being upset because I can't make more memories with her, I should be happy and grateful for the memories she already gave me. Any that's what I did to help.

I cleared my throat. "Well...y/n always preferred home cooked meals and loved to cook, so we most of the time ate at home. So we would probably be doing that and then clean up our mess, than just cuddle and watch a movie until we fell asleep." I smiled at the thought.

I popped out of my thoughts when the waitress came and took our order. After she left Suga spoke again. "I understand that you want to respect what she wants but be honest with me, is that what you truly want for yourself?" "Why are you asking me these questions?" "Answer me first." I sigh. "No, if I could I would go to her and beg her on my hands and knees for her forgiveness. I would do whatever it took to get her back." "Than why don't you?" "I already told you I can't-" "No! You can, you just don't want too because your scared." "Of what?" "Of her rejecting you again. Your scared of getting hurt and feeling that pain again." "Maybe I am, maybe I'm not, who cares." "I care! Tell me Jhope do you really think I believe you when you say you're alright? That you've moved on and excepted everything? I hear you crying in your room still in the middle of the night. Now what does that tell me?" "Okay yes! Yes I do cry at night! Yes I'm lying to you when I say I've moved on! But what am I suppose to do? What do YOU want me to do? I've done everything you've wanted me to do so far, I've stopped drowning myself in alcohol and I've stopped taking drugs! Is that not good enough for you!" I was breathing heavy out of rage and looked at Suga with a deadly look while he just stared at me with expression. I noticed how quiet it was and looked around to just see everyone staring at me. I cleared my throat once again. I bowed and apologize while taking my seat. The waitress came back with our food but Suga apologized and asked her to make it to go and gave her his credit card.

He told me to step outside and wait for him so I could cool off. When I got outside I leaned my forehead on the brick wall trying to fight back my tears. I thought I was past all of this. I thought I moved on, but I guess I just tricked myself into thinking that. My eyes flicked up to the window when I saw something move in the reflection. It was just a girl walking out of a convenience store, her back was turned to me but I didn't pay much attention to her. Right when I was about to look away she turned. My dropped to the pit of my stomach and my eyes widened so much I felt as if they were gonna fall out. Just than Suga came out. "Hey, lets go. We'll just eat this at home." I didn't respond, my gaze was locked on the girl in front of me. "Hey! What's wrong with you?" He followed my gaze and he had the same reaction. "Y/n?" I heard him say. She began walking away with her little store bag. I don't know what possessed me to start following her on the opposite side of the street and as I was about to cross the street I heard someone yell. "Y/n! Wait!" I turned and looked. My entire body tensed up when I saw the bastard that ruined everything running up behind her. "Y/n! Hey wait, wait!" He grabbed her wrist and forcefully turned her around making her stumble a little. I was pissed seeing how he manhandled her and I was about to walk up to him and beat the shit out of him until someone pulled me back. "Don't make a scene. You already did that once and look where it got you." I looked back to see y/n push him away and kept walking. I was relieved a little knowing she still hated his guts. Jimin just stood there in disbelief but just shook his head while tucking his hands in his pockets and continued following her. I was about to go after them but I felt a slight tug on my arm by Suga. "Let it go man. Don't go causing any trouble." "Did you not see how he grabbed her??? How he treated her???" "I saw it, but what can we do? Your not her boyfriend anymore remember?" "Can I at least make sure she gets home safely?" "You don't even know where she lives now." "So let's hurry up and follow them!" He thought about for a minute but than let a deep sigh out. "Hurry up and get in the car. And you better not do anything stupid." I nodded before we ran to get the car.
~~~
We parked a few houses down when y/n started walking up the driveway to what I recognized as her parents house but Jimin stopped her again and started talking to her. I felt my blood boil at the fact he was close to her. While Jimin kept rambling on about something I couldn't hear, I scanned y/n's features and body. She looked so different now, she lost so much weight and look pale and tired. I also noticed her choice of clothing. She was wearing a long sleeve shirt with a scarf and skinny jeans that were now loose on her and her hair down in front of her shoulder. Everything was odd to me, it was hot out and y/n hated the heat saying how it irritated her skin, so she always wore shorts and short sleeve shirts with her hair up to try to stay as cool as possible. I was cut out of my thoughts when she tried to walk away but Jimin grabbed her again and slammed her against her garage door. I saw her face scrunch up in pain and that's when I felt something snap. I threw open the car door hitting a light pole and heard Siga calling out for me, but ignored it all and sprinted up behind Jimin and punched him on the side of the head, making him let y/n go. I caught her as she fell and rested her in the cement floor. She glanced up at me and I saw her eyes widen and almost immediately gloss over. "H-Hoseok?"