Introduction

Y/n is a 17 year old high school student who lives with her boyfriend Hoseok that attends the same school. Hoseok managed to convince her and her parents to move in with him on his apartment when she they were 15.

Throughout high school y/n has been harassed by the school's biggest play boy Jimin. He knows y/n's heart will forever be with her boyfriend but that doesn't stop him from trying won her heart after discovering he had feelings for since there first year of high school.

Y/n and Jimin became friends when they both first entered high school when they met in there first class and got partnered up. She only likes Jimin as a friend from the beginning but it was different for him.

A few months into the year she met Hoseok when she bumped into him at her locker as he was playing around with his friends. He apologized sincerely to her many times and she always gave him her gentle smile and repeatedly said it was okay. A week after meeting he ran into again at the library and saw her studying and doing homework. He walked up to her and tried to make small talk.
But failed horribly, he stuttered and babbled. Of course it made y/n laugh but she tried to muffle it. He was about to turn and leave but she grabbed his sleeve to keep in place. "Hey I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh, it's just that it was.....kinda cute." He blushed and turned away from her. "Don't be embarrassed it's alright. Why don't I make it up to you by treating you to ice cream?" He smiled. "How about I treat you as an apology for this morning?" "I already forgave you." "For my peace at mind you'll still say yes to my offer." She shook her and looked down with a smile. "I would be honored." She responded like a princess and in return he held her hand and kissed the top of her hand like a gentleman would to a lady.

Weeks passed and they became close she began to hangout with Hoseok more than Jimin. Jimin feared of losing her fully to him one day so he decided to confess his feelings to her.

But he was too late.

"Hey Jimin! You'll never guess what just happened!" Y/n ran up to him with excitement written all over her face. "What happened gorgeous?" He asked with smile in his face seeing so much happiness in her eyes, but his smile fell once she told him. "Hoseok just asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes!" She hugged him tightly trying to release all of her excitement.

Jimin began to feel rage and pulled away from her roughly. Her smile disappeared too and looked at him with a questioning look. She saw how serious and angry he was. "Jimin what's wrong?" "What's wrong? What's wrong?!? HE is what's wrong! You've known this guy for only a few weeks and already you're falling head over heels for this guy!" He sudden outburst caught her off guard and scared her enough to take a step back. She was so confused, she thought her friend would be happy and excited for her, but he was the total opposite. He stepped closer to her and grabbed her by her shoulder slamming her up against the lockers. He yelled in her face saying how easy and stupid she was for falling for Hoseok like it was nothing. He was so busy letting his anger out that he didn't notice her tears streaming down her face and how scared she was.

Jimin was suddenly yanked off of her and into the lockers behind him. When he looked at the person who dared to touch him he saw Hoseok glaring at him while holding y/n closely to his body while she hid her face in his chest.

He now realized what he did and hated himself for yelling and putting his hands on y/n. When he was about to speak he was cut off by her. "You know, I thought you of all people would be happy for me, but I guess I was wrong. I thought you were truly my friend." He felt his heart crack at her words, but she said after that completely shattered it. "I don't want you to talk to me after this. Don't call me, text me, or come near me." And with that she walked away with Hoseok still glaring at him until they got a good distance away.

Ever since that incident Hoseok became very protective of his girlfriend. He wanted her close to him at all times. He didn't tolerate any boy touching or going near y/n. He's caused trouble in the past with y/n's previous guy friends but she now trying to keep him out of trouble. Y/n knows he only acts like that because he loves her but she always has to remind him that she's here to stay. And no matter what happens she will never leave his side.

Or at least that's what she thought.