This is only book one

Hey guys this is kinda important so if you want to understand the rest of the story with out it being a cliff hanger go to the second book Can't Lose.

if you do not you will finish this book and be REALLY confused. sorry about that but that's the way i made it.

this is the pre information for the next book.

don't read if you don't want spoilers to this book:

the sequel to blood rose
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Rose has spent 5 years recovering from the Platinum built that pierced her heart but got taken out in time by Chris, a British Khemsiri that no one else knows about. They still have a problem to solve before they can go back to Dimitri, Lissa, Christian and Adrian who believe that Rose is dead and not coming back like the other times.

With Tasha still a Strigoi who is after Rose, a disappearing act for five years and Lissa's new daughter. how will Rose cope with the pressure of not going back to court? will she be able to kill Tasha to get her old life back with Dimitri or will Chris steal her heart before Dimitri has a chance to take it back?

find out in Can't Lose.

I do not own all the charters but I do own ones that are not from the original book. Do not copy this book because it is my idea and no one else is legally aloud to claim the story plot as their own but still you can take SOME ideas from the book, enjoy: