🖤six🖤

harry entered into the house, immediately met with loud music. the bass of the music was deep as the mass of bodies mingled amongst one another. harry makes his way through the crowd, his hand holding on to selena's hand as he lead them into the kitchen to get started on some drinks.

harry loved to go to parties, even though he always gave his friends a hard time, he did like to let loose and dance. when didn't have his face shoved in his books and worrying over school work and tests. this was one way to release all the stress from school and work. plus, harry was a people person, he just loved people, lobed talking and mingling, so this was definitely his thing.

once they make it through the tough body of people. harry pulls selena, one of his close friends out of many others, into the kitchen, going to grab them some drinks. she accepts it from him and they both open up their drinks, and start taking big gulps. selena stops, and smacks harry playfully on the chest as he kept chugging on the beer.

"hey, slow down, we just got here!" selena yells over the loud music. harry chuckles.

"exactly, so why not let the party begin?" harry laughed, and takes another swig of his drink. selena rolls her eyes, and does the same. a few minutes later, and two drinks in, they both decided to go out into the crowd and start to dance. the lights were on, strobe lights were flashing around the room. bodies of people were jumping around in the middle of the floor to the to some intense electric music playing, others were walking around or standing against the wall chatting.

selena grabs harry's hands as they reach the make shift dance floor as they start to dance.

"i haven't been to a party in like, ages!" selena shouts, letting go of his hands as she prances around. harry laughs, giving her a face.

"liar, we come to these like almost every weekend."

"really? because five days seems pretty fucking long." she whines.

"that's because we're always slammed with school work."

"yeah, but let's forget about that and get drunk!" she yells, running off to get more drinks. harry giggles and follows after her. soon, they are greeted by their other friends, niall, fionn, and mitch. they were all gathered in the kitchen, downing drink after drink and laughing at one another. harry's started on his fifth drink, when he feels a weird sensation pass through him. the feeling one gets as if they're being watched. obviously, it's a party, there's bound to be eyes on him everywhere, but there was just something weird about it. he shakes it off and decides to let loose.

but, that didn't seem to work. through out a game of beer pong, taking shots off of each other, and dancing, he still felt a weird sensation of being watched. it would soon fade away however, once he got a little more alcohol in him, and let the worries slip from his mind. he wasn't piss drunk to the point he couldn't understand anything, but he was definitely buzzed. now, all he wanted to do was just dance until he tired himself out. he ended up separating from his friends at some point, and then went searching for someone to dance with. harry downed the rest of his drink as he pushed through a couple of people looking around. he spotted mitch standing over by the foosball table where a couple of guys were engaged in a game. he smiles and runs over to him.

"mitchie!" harry yelled as he nearly jumped on the other male. mitch caught him, wrapping an arm around his waist.

"whoa there." mitch says, holding harry.

"come dance with me for a bit!" harry exclaims. mitch looks unsure at first as he looks between harry and his buddies. harry jults out his lip, giving him big eyes that he couldn't turn away. mitch chuckles.

"okay, c'mon let's dance h." mitch says and harry cheers, grabbing mitch's hand pulling him over into the middle of the dancefloor where others were dancing. the two stood in front of one another and danced together, mixing in with the mass of people nearby as they all kept up a rhythm to the beat. they danced to a bunch of songs, singing along whenever they knew the lyrics and laughing at how crazy one another looked. it was only a matter of time before harry ended up with his arms wrapped around mitch's neck, and mitch's arms around harry's waist as they moved their bodies in sync with the music.

mitch was making faces at him, making harry laugh, before he took his hand and spun harry around and pulled him back close and swayed the two of them side to side. harry laughed loudly and buried his face into mitch's neck. they danced like that for a moment longer, before mitch whispered to him that he would be back. harry nodded and mitch parted from him. harry just kept dancing there alone as he waited.

soon, the lights went out and it was dark now, only the light from the strobe lights were flashing and the song 'too late' by the weeknd started playing. it wasn't long before harry felt arms snake around his waist from behind, and was being pulled against a warm body. harry smiles and leans into them.  harry moves his hips to the sensual, grinding back against him. hands grip harry's waist tighter, bringing the two of them closer. the two move their bodies together in harmony. soon, harry can feel warm breath against neck, as feather like kiss is being placed there. harry closes his eyes, biting his lip.

"m-mitch"

"shh." he shushes him. harry quiets down as the airy kisses tickled his skin. harry keeps his eyes closed, being pulled deeper into the feeling and relaxes into his arms. they continue to dance and grind against one another for the remainder of the time, until harry feels tired and he can't really remember how it happened, but he blacks out at some point.

🖤

harry opens his eyes the next morning, yawning softly. he sleepily looks around the room, noticing how bright it is. it takes him a moment to wake up, and realize that he's inside of his room. harry quickly sits up, rubbing his eyes and looks around again. harry frowns in confusion when he realizes that he's actually in his room. he doesn't remember coming home last night, or how he got here.

harry pulls the blankets off of him and sees that he's not in his clothes from last night. he's in pajama bottoms, which is weird. he doesn't remember putting them on, he doesn't remember getting undressed. harry doesn't even remember getting that drunk last night. harry sighs, and pushes his hair from his face as he climbs out of bed and heads straight to the bathroom to pee.

when he goes to wash his hands, he looks in the mirror and his eyes widen when he notices a big fat hickey on the right side of his neck.

"what the fuck?!"

🖤

what are you guy's thoughts? 🤭

x