🖤thirty three🖤

zayn🤭
hi love, are you okay? you've been really quiet lately.

mine🖤
no.

zayn🤭
is everything okay?

mine🖤
no everything is not okay. it'll never be okay.

zayn🤭
why is that? what's wrong?

mine🖤
nick.. he had an accident at the party the other night..

zayn🤭
oh, is he okay now?

mine🖤
no zayn he's dead he's fucking dead okay

zayn🤭
what happened?

mine🖤
i don't know!

mine🖤
he was fine when i last saw him. ten fucking minutes later he's dead. i don't know what happened!

zayn🤭
harry, that's awful, i'm so sorry this has happened.

mine🖤
the police investigated and they think he may have accidentally fell over the balcony.

zayn🤭
jesus christ.

zayn🤭
do they know that for sure?

mine🖤
i don't know.

mine🖤
☹️ nick was pretty drunk, he probably lost his balance. i should've never left him alone. i could've prevented this.

zayn🤭
harry, don't go blaming yourself. some things are just out of our control, there's no way you could've predicted that would happen.

mine🖤
i don't think i can do this, i just lost  one friend not too long ago, now nick's gone too.

mine🖤
i cant take this.

zayn🤭
i wish there was something i could do to make you feel better. i could only imagine your pain.

zayn🤭
maybe you should go lie down and rest.

mine🖤
i cant rest, every time i close my eyes i cant get the images out of my head. i cant sleep. ☹️

zayn🤭
i'm here for you harry, whenever you need me. i hope that you may recover from this, and be free from the pain within you.

zayn🤭
know that your friend is now in a better place.

mine🖤
thank you zayn, that means a lot.

mine🖤
i'm just really sad.. probably will be for a while. i'm sad and confused. everything is just happening too fast.

zayn🤭
i know love, just know that i'm here for you. if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, i'm a call away.

mine🖤
okay. thank you z. you're too sweet. ☹️

zayn🤭
i just care about your well being, i hope you get to feeling better and you're able to move on from this. just remember that your friends will always be here with you, even if not physically. they're right there in your heart.

mine🖤
yeah. :(

mine🖤
i'm feeling very emotional right now. i think i will talk to you later z...i'm sorry.

zayn🤭
no worries, love. go and take some time to yourself, it's more than okay. x

mine🖤
okay z, ttyl .

zayn🤭
see you. x

🖤

predictions?

man do i love violence x