🖤sixteen🖤

mitch starts to come to hours later. his head is pounding and his body is sore. mitch groans when he tries to lift his head, feeling a slight kink in his neck as he does so. his bones start popping as he rolls his head around trying to ease the pain in his neck. when his eyes open up tiredly, he sees that it's dark. he tries to look around to see where he is, but he can't really see anything.

it's only after a few moments upon awakening does he realize that he can't move. then he notices that his mouth is full with some type of ball gag, scrapped around his face. his hands are tied behind his back and legs also bound together. mitch's eyes widen when it all starts to dawn on him what has happened.

he can't remember how he got here, but he does remember some of what took place last night. he was supposed to go the movies with harry, but he doesn't remember ever making it out the yard of his apartment complex. mitch starts trashing around, wiggling his legs trying to see if the door would come off. but they were tied painfully tight around his ankles and wrists. he was sure they were already bruising his skin.

there's a noise heard from somewhere around him and he freezes. mitch can hear what sounds like a doorknob jiggling and then a door was swing open. mitch stays frozen as he hears heavy footsteps descending a flight of stairs he didn't notice before. abruptly, the lights are switched on and he snaps his head up to see his captor.

it's a guy he's never seen before. bronze skin, and eyes a pretty shade of brown. his expression is neutral as he stands at the end of the stair case, staring mitch down. he doesn't say anything as he makes his way over to the couch centered in the middle of the floor that mitch can see, now that the lights are on. there's two cups in the middle of the table placed in front of the couch, with liquid that looks like water in each other them.

the man sighs. "i really didn't wanna have to do this." he says in a bored tone, as he sits down and grabs the cup of water, swishing it around slightly, before bringing it to his lips and taking a sip. he then sits the cup back down. "but, it appears that it's necessary."

then he gets up from the couch and walks across the dimly lit room, to stand in front mitch, who looks up at him with widened eyes and confusion. his eyes are narrowed as he studies mitch's face, tilting his head from one side to the other. mitch feels nervous as his captor stares at him silently, making beads of swear form on his forehead. the man trails his finger over mitch's face.

"mm, i can see why he likes you so much. you're very handsome." the man hums, examining mitch's face for a while longer. then he lifts his other hand and to mitch's surprise, he takes off the ball gag and tosses it aside. mitch sighs in relief once the uncomfortable metal is removed, his jaw became sore.

"look man, if it's my money that you want, you can take it. take whatever you want." mitch pleaded. he chuckles.

"i don't want your money." he says softly, smiling. then his eyes turn cold, and he roughly grabs a patch of mitch's hair, causing him to groan in pain. "i want you gone." then he releases his hair and walks back over to the table to pick up the clear glass of liquid that he didn't drink from, and walked back over to mitch. mitch looks up at him in fear and confusion.

"i really wanted to spare you. really, i did. but, you started to become a problem, and it was going to get in the way of my plans." the man tsked, shaking his head in disappointment, as he swishes the liquid around.

"w-what do you mean?"

"i mean, say goodbye to that handsome face of yours." the man says. mitch is still confused, but it all changes when the glass of liquid is lifted over his head and the clear liquid starts to pour on top of mitch's head and it starts to burn through his skin. mitch lets out a blood curdling scream as his skin burns. the man stands over him with a sadistic smile as he slowly pours the acid over mitch's head and face, watching as it burns and melts his skin away. mitch is screaming, and withering around helplessly.

he pours it until the glass is emptied, and mitch's face is barely recognizable anymore. mitch is shaking uncontrollably, his screams have died down as he lays there just withering now. the man smirks in satisfaction and sits the cup back down. then he kneels down before mitch, with a sinister glare.

"harry is mine, and anyone who gets in the way will be sorry."

🖤

shit 😳 what's gonna happen now?