🖤thirty🖤

"you look hot tonight, h." nick comments as he watched harry down a drink, his body slightly moving to the blaring music. not to long ago they arrived at the party, occasionally being greeted by other friends who have also showed up. the frat house holding the party was unbelievably huge. the music was amazing, and there was many more people attending.

it's been a while since harry attended a party. not since that time he messed around with a stranger apparently. he'd never actually figured out that person was, he's pretty sure they didn't know either. and since after mitch's passing, he'd been too down in the dumps to got out to have a good time. every time he thought about it, he grew saddened. perhaps, tonight he could loosen up and have some fun. he wanted to do just that, and maybe get pissed drunk along the way.

"you're not too shabby yourself, grimmy." harry laughs, once he pulls the drink away from his lips to speak. he was happy to have nick here for a little while. he and nick were close, it saddened him when they had to depart due to nick having a job that required him to travel a lot. he was only back here visiting for a while before he would have to return to work. harry really wanted to make the best out of it, and soak up all the time he had with nick tonight. it's been so long since they partied together.

"i hate that nick name so much." nick groans. harry giggles. he reaches out to poke at nick's chest playfully.

"you're just going to have to deal with it, grimmy, because i like it very much." harry teases. nick makes a face at him, rolling his eyes, but nonetheless smiles fondly at him. they were in the lobby, a semi-crowded area of the house where some others were just standing around talking to their friends amongst themselves to separate themselves from the crowded living area and the crazed dancing.

"harry!" harry hears his name being called. he turns to see selena running over to him. harry laughs as she tackles him in a hug, giggling.

"heyyy selena." harry says.

"i missed you."

"oh, stop it, you see me everyday at uni." harry grumbles. selena rolls her eyes.

"just accept my love." she says whining. harry smiles, kissing her cheek, making her smile. niall walks up to niall afterwards, followed by liam and fionn. harry squeals and hugs fionn tightly, because it's very rare that he sees him at these kind of functions. fionn chuckles hugging his cheeky friend back snuggly. he greets everyone else as well, smiling widely at all of his friends. it was always such a good time going to parties with them, they were nothing but a blast to have around.

"alright, now where is the alcohol? i'm ready to get shit faced." niall says. harry laughs, slapping niall on the arm. niall winks at him playfully.

"me too, let's get this party started!" selena agrees.

that's how the group ended up loading themselves up with booze, unwinding their minds and bodies, cracking jokes, and having a good time with one another. it felt good to let loose with the people he is close with the most, they always made everything better, and they were able to get through anything together. as much as they loved one another and wanted to hang out, they did end up splitting up a few hours into the party. the party only got wilder, and the music, louder it appeared.

it was dark, a blue light lit in place of a regular one to set the mood of the party. the only lit part of the frat house was the kitchen, where all the drinks and food was available. the bass was booming through the house, alongside the excited screaming and chatter echoing all over. niall and liam wandered off earlier to go kick with some other friends they ran into,  as well as selena with some of her girlfriends. fionn ended up leaving earlier, to which harry pouted at, but he promised they would hang out very soon to do something else.