🖤twenty one🖤

zayn🤭
hey, you okay?

mine🖤
not really.

mine🖤
cried all night.

zayn🤭
i'm sorry, love.

mine🖤
nothing to be sorry about zayn, none of this is your fault.

mine🖤
i just wish we would've been able to see each other one last time..

mine🖤
i'm gonna miss him so much.

zayn🤭
i know. i don't know what it feels like to lose a close friend like that, so i can only imagine the pain you feel right now.

zayn🤭
but, if you ever need to vent or cry, you can always call me, okay?

mine🖤
thank you so much.

mine🖤
there's not more i do about this... i'm just glad i have someone to talk to about it..

mine🖤
well, i have friends to go to, but we're all mourning now, so it's just really overwhelming and emotional to talk to any of them right now.

zayn🤭
i understand. i'll be here whenever you need me.

mine🖤
thank you. you're so kind.

zayn🤭
of course, anytime.

mine🖤
i don't know if this will sound weird, but maybe we should meet in person sometime.

mine🖤
not now.. just sometime soon when this blows over. i think that'll be nice.. i think i would like to see you.

zayn🤭
sure, harry. it would be. :)

zayn🤭
i'd love to see you.

mine🖤
okay.

mine🖤
for now, i just want to take it easy and be alone. it's not gonna be easy to brush this off. ☹️ i feel like shit.

zayn🤭
you'll get through this. you've got your friends, your family, and me. i'm sure they'll have your back when you need them, and so will i. :)

mine🖤
thank you, that means a lot to me.

zayn🤭
no problem, love.

mine🖤
gonna go now zayn, thank you for talking to me.

zayn🤭
my pleasure, baby.

mine🖤
bye zayn.

zayn🤭
see you, sweetie.

🖤

predictions? thank you for the support x

btw, what would y'all like to see in this story? i might take some ideas if it fits xx