🖤thirty seven🖤

harry smiles when he opens the door to reveal zayn's handsome face

harry smiles when he opens the door to reveal zayn's handsome face. it was finally time for their 'do over' date, and it was a few minutes pass six o clock, zayn having arrived right on time to pick harry up after he was sent the location. the curly headed male was moderately nervous even though he's met the man once before, but this time he was hoping for a different outcome, without all the weirdness and discomfort.

when harry opened the door, it revealed the older man, looking completely gorgeous, there was no denying that. he was absolutely stunning—dressed in vest suit with a white long sleeve underneath, the sleeves rolled up slightly and dress shoes. harry felt like he was way under dressed looking at the older man in his (most likely) expensive name brand clothing.

the older man's eyes drift down to lock with the green eyes already gazing at him in amazement. a small smirk tugs at the man's lips as his eyes scan over harry's awe struck face. he's practically drooling over him without even realizing it. harry's eyes are glimmering when they connect with zayn's, a soft blush tints his cheeks when he realizes that he's shamelessly gawking at the older man. a deep chuckle grumbles inside of his chest.

"like what you see?" zayn comments smugly, one hand is dug halfway into the pocket of his slacks with his thumb poking out, while the other one is supporting him against the door frame. harry flushes slightly, bringing a finger up to twirl a strand of his hair around it.

"uh, you look good." he admits, biting his lip. zayn smiles, wetting his lips briefly as his eyes trace over harry's body.

"thank you beautiful, you look amazing as always." zayn compliments. he is just dressed in tight black jeans, and a red flannel with the first three buttons undone to reveal a black t-shirt underneath and his brown boots. the younger man should be used to zayn calling him beautiful and making flattering remarks to him, but he couldn't help the way it made his heart flutter. something about the smooth but deep tone in his voice made harry become warm.

he has always found zayn attractive, though he's only seen him once in person, he has seen a ton of pictures on his profile. for some reason, he was even more handsome now than he ever was. something about him gave harry a feeling that maybe this time the date would go way better than it had before. at least, that's what he was hoping for deep down.

"thank you," the green eyed man replies with a gentle grin. "but, i'm feeling way underdressed compared to you." he adds. zayn chuckles, waving him off.

"it's okay, you look fine just as you are." the older man tells him, winking briefly. harry blushes, nodding his head silently. zayn stands up straight before he holds out his hand towards harry. "ready to go?"

"course." harry replies, beaming as he places his hand into zayn's. his hands are soft and smooth to the touch, yet strong and firm. harry liked the way they felt in his own. once the younger male has locked his front door, zayn proceeds to lead him back to his car. harry is amazed at how nice his car is. it's pitch black bentley, shiny and sleek, not a scratch nor dent in sight. it was definitely fucking expansive, just like the clothes he wore. he shouldn't expect anything less seeing as zayn works as a software engineer at google, so of course this man is probably loaded.