🖤twenty🖤

breaking news:

after a two week long search to find, 21 year old, mitchell rowland, detectives have discovered his body about two miles away from his home. he was found inside of his wrecked car in a ditch, which seemed to detectives that he may have lost control of his car and veered off the road. his face was badly burned, leaving them to believe the car caught fire at one point, but after searching the car, they found an opened bottle of hydrofluoric acid that may have caused the burns on his face. detectives are still investigating the case to see if this is to be ruled accidental or a homicide. stay tuned for more news on mitchell rowland.

🖤

incoming call...

"hey, love."

"zayn.."

"wait, what's wrong? are you crying?"

"m-mitch- h-he he's-"

"breathe, love okay? and tell me what's going on?"

"he- he's dead zayn.. m-mitch is dead."

"oh love..."

"i- i'm so-so heart broken.. i d-don't know how- i don't know what to d-do."

"i'm so sorry love, i wish there was something i can do to help you."

"he was m-my best friend, i don't know why is this happening. h-he is too young, h-he doesn't deserve t-this."

"it's usually the good ones that unfortunate things fall upon, sadly."

"i- i don't know if i can handle this zayn..it hurts."

"is there anything i can do to help?"

"i- i don't know, i don't know."

"i'm very sorry about your friend, i hope that you will be able to find closure."

"i- i don't know. i think i need to go lay down, i feel sick."

"go get some rest, love. you're gonna needs lots of it."

"o-okay. talk to you later..."

"bye, harry."

🖤

r.i.p mitch 💔

any predictions? x