🖤thirty one🖤

the two of them laid there in a stranger's bed for a little while longer, lazily making out with one another. that is until harry started to feel really sick, and really needed to go to the bathroom. they managed to get their clothes back on, before harry ran off to search for the bathroom in the large frat house. not before nick yells out that he'd wait for harry here. when harry found the bathroom, he was so thankful that it wasn't occupied and rushed inside, shutting the door behind him. he kneels down, hovering over the toilet. sure enough, he did need to release some contents from his stomach.

some of it has got into his hair, because it was dangling in his face, but once harry was done, he flushed the toilet and stood up. harry turns on the sink and washes the little vomit out of his hair, grimacing at it in disgust. he felt a little more sober now after regurgitating most of the alcohol from his system. once he got all of it out, he washes his hands. when he exits the bathroom, he decides to go down to grab a bottle of water first, before meeting back up with nick.

meanwhile, nick was left in the room, just now slipping on his shoes. he felt around for his wallet, groaning slightly when it's not in his pocket. he gets down on the floor, feeling around for his wallet that most likely fell out of his pocket while he was trying to get his clothes off in a hurry. it was so dark, he could barely see anything.

he fumbles around until he finally spots it on the floor. grabbing it, nick stands up and slides it back into his pocket. he decided to have a look around the large room while he waited for harry to return. only a little light illuminated the room from the glass door on the other side. a glass door which nick soon found out leads to a balcony. he walked out onto it, looking around. down below there was a huge pool with lawn chairs set up all around. it was pretty nice, if he does say so himself.

he continues looking over the balcony, unbeknownst of the room door opening and closing behind him, locking. nick soon grows tired of waiting, decides to just go downstairs with him and join in on the fun. he was sure he and harry would probably talk about this once they were sober. but, it didn't seem like any of that would be happening yet, because just as nick was about to turn to leave the room, he is grabbed from behind and a rough hand is placed over his mouth. he immediately starts to struggle and panic, confused as to what was happening.

"going somewhere?" an unfamiliar voice asks. nick tries to speak but his words are muffled by the firm hand around his mouth. he's dragged backwards, and slammed harshly against the wall, groaning painfully. his eyes widen when he feels sharp metal press against his stomach. he looks at the person, eyes widen when he recognizes him. but, the man appears to be enraged, his eyes dark and vengeful.  "you're going to fucking regret that." he growls angrily, slightly digging the knife into his stomach, cutting slightly, barely breaking the skin.

nick groans out, struggling to get away. luckily, the knife is retracted, but before nick gets to say anything, he starts to get dragged back towards the railing near the balcony. he fights to get out to the man's strong grip. "get the fuck off me!"

"you're so fucking weak, why would he ever like someone like you?" the man asks, mostly talking amongst him, thinking out loud. nick jolts his head back, head butting the man harshly. he lets go for a split second, but he recovers quickly. he was even more pissed off than before. he roughly grabs nick again, slamming his back into the railings behind him, his hands are now tightly wrapped around nick's throat. choking the life out of him. "i should've killed you the moment your name left his mouth, but i was trying to be nice, and let you live. see, this is what i get for being nice." the man mutters under his breath. he sounds completely deranged. he leans forward, pushing nick slightly more over the railing, squeezing his hands tightly.

"you're a real fucking nuisance, you know." he growls. "i really didn't think i would have to kill anyone tonight, but you just had to go and piss me off."

nick coughs harshly, unable to get air into his lungs, trying to pry his hands away from his neck. his grip is unbelievably strong. "s-stop."

"i wanted to cut you open and watch your guts spill out from your body. but, unfortunately i have to make this look like an accident." he says, ominously. he says it so casually too, as if he's done this a million times before. and nick has no doubt in his mind that he probably has. his eyes widen in fear. an evil shit eating grin creeps up on the man's face. he looks completely out of his mind, completely soulless. his eyes are dark, and empty, void of emotion. "you should've stayed away." he says, giving nick a fake sympathetic look. that's when he releases nick's neck, and starts to push him over the railing.

"w-wait no no-" nick starts to say but then he starts to fall backwards over the railing, falling down towards the ground below, three stories high. there's a loud shout, and suddenly the sickening sounds of his bones cracking against the unforgivable concrete below him echoes through the air. and then there's silence. the man above him, stares down at his limp body lying broken on the ground. the back of nick's neck had hit the edge of the pool, perfectly aligned. no doubt his neck was broken, and his head was busted open. deep red blood starts to paint into the pool, leaking from the back of nick's head.

the man glares down at him, eyes are forbidding. a sick satisfied smirk tugs at his lips.

"ahh, red, my favorite color." he chuckles darkly, before he leaves the scene of the crime as screams of horror could be heard below.

🖤

another update for y'all!

i've finally got my inspiration back for writing this story, sorry about the spam 🥺🥺

bye bye nick :(

x