🖤thirty two🖤

that same night, nick's body was discovered by some partiers, and the police were contacted. a crowd of people had gathered around to see what happened, some are screaming in horror at the sight, others decide that it's time to leave. harry alongside niall and selena who he had ran into downstairs while grabbing water wanted to see what was going on. they pushed their way through the crowd, and immediately they regretted it.

lying there was their dear friend nick. his body looks completely broken, his head is hanging loosely off the edge of the pool, neck appears to be snapped. a flow of blood dying the pool deep red. his eyes are wide open, slightly rolled back, and his mouth is slightly ajar. harry's heart sank into the pit of his stomach, his face is twisted in horror at the scene before him.

this was not happening, this could not be happening. this could not be real. harry felt his stomach start to churn, a sickening feeling creeping up inside of him. his lip starts to tremble, and his knees become weakened. harry feels like he's about to pass out, swaying slightly on his feet. niall is quick to steady him, wrapping an arm around his waist. tears swim inside of harry's eyes, he can feel bile rising up from his stomach into his throat.

"harry." he can hear niall say, but his voice seems far away. harry clutched his hand over his stomach. he doesn't say anything as he pulls himself away from niall and runs off to the side, his two friends run after him. harry drops down onto the ground, dry heaving over the grass. selena and niall kneel down next to him, selena gathering harry's hair and holding it as her friend gags, and starts vomiting violently into the grass.

he pukes until there's nothing left in his body to come out, dry heaving as he cries loudly. his heart was clenching harshly in his chest. he felt like he could not breathe, like the world was ending and everything was crashing down around him. he doesn't understand how this could happen. he had just seen nick a few minutes prior, everything was fine. what the hell was going on?

"shh, it's okay, we got you h." niall whispers. harry lifts himself up, his eyes glistening with a sea of tears. he immediately drops onto niall's shoulder, sobbing into his neck. niall wraps his arms around him, selena doing the same, and embracing harry from behind. the three of them sat there, seeking comfort from one another, and crying together at yet another loss of one of their friends. yet, another tragedy that they all had to recover from.

most of the party had cleared out before the cops arrived at the scene. some stayed around, and the cops got statements from potential witness, gathering all the information they could out of the party goers, before sending them on their way. they had investigated the scene, trying to figure how and what exactly could have happened.

everyone had to be sent home away from the scene so that they could investigate further. the group of friends went back home. selena stayed with harry at his house, because she wanted to make sure that he would alright. everyone else went home for the night and promised to check with them tomorrow morning. the two friends fell asleep in harry's bed together, selena letting harry cry on her while she comforted him, trying to reassure him. he fell asleep after a while, having tired himself out from crying.

how could a night made for fun, end up such a tragedy?

🖤

later that night, when all was quiet and dark. harry's lava lamp once again being the only source of light, illuminating a small portion of his room. the two friends lie asleep in harry's bed. they had since moved from their cuddling position and were now facing away from one another, sleeping peacefully. there's a soft beeping noise echoing softly through the apartment, indicating harry's alarm system has been disarmed.

a click, and the shutting of a door. inaudible footsteps patter through his apartment, and his room door is pushed open. the two of them remain sleeping as a figure hovers over them. harry's softly snoring, taking a sharp intake of breath every now and then. a gentle hand combs its' way through harry's untamed hair, brushing through it. it slips through the strands effortlessly. they travel down from his hair and cascade down his cheeks where tears have dried and stained his soft skin.

harry moans softly, stirring in his sleep a little. before he can begin waking up, there's a soft puffy fabric pressed into his nose, letting off a sweet pleasant scent. harry inhales it and immediately, he starts to drift back off into a deep slumber, his whole entire body relaxing, going pliant. his cheek is softly stroked, hand gripping around his chin slightly lifting his head up. then there's a whisper outside the shell of his ear.

"i'm sorry," the voice speaks, coming across as being sorrowful. "i didn't want you hurt you baby, but you've been bad, and you needed to be punished." he growls into harry's ear.

the hand is continuously running through harry's hair, massaging softly against his scalp. the man smiles as he watches harry sleep, his face is completely relaxed, not a crinkle in sight. a benign kiss is planted onto the corner of his mouth. "but i forgive you, my love." he utters.

the figure slowly draws back, eyes are blank as he takes one last glance at the sleeping beauty below him.

"sleep tight."

🖤

omg y'all i had sleep paralysis around 2am this morning. and it was so weird. my eyes were open and i kept thinking someone was talking in my ear. it sounded demonic. i was so terrified 😂😂😂 it's been a while since i had sleep paralysis. i think writing this damn story is getting to me 💀💀🖤

anyways. what did you think? and what's going to happen?

i have so many ideas. some good, some bad. some are sadistic 😳😳

see ya xx