🖤twenty six🖤

"how was your date?"

"um, it was okay."

"just okay? did anything happen? did you like him?"

"yeah, i like him. it was just, awkward i guess, and he was very strange. "

"haha, strange how?"

"i dunno, i guess i was put off a
little by his demeanor. he had this weird look in his eyes too. it was all  just weird."

"wow, i would've thought a hottie like that would've made a good first impression."

"i don't know nick, maybe it was weird because it was our first time seeing one another in person. i really don't want to judge his character off that. especially when he's been so kind to me."

"well, first meetings are usually awkward, so i give you that, but if he creeps you out, i wouldn't blame you."

"he doesn't creep me out, he's just a bit weird."

"are you still going to talk to him?"

"yeah. i mean, i do like him. but maybe, more in a friendly way.. maybe something could be there, but eh, we'll see. i've only been talking to him for a couple weeks. so, it's not like we're dating or anything. i don't have any obligations to him."

"do you plan on dating anyone right now?"

"i dunno, maybe...it's been a while since i had a boyfriend. i think i want to get back out there."

"nice to know."

"why are you giving me that look?"

"nothing nothing, i'm just curious. i haven't seen you in a while, i'm trying to catch up."

"hehe, okay nicky whatever you say."

"you're right, now hush."

"not until you make me."

"okay , just you wait."

*laughs*

🖤

no that is not a phone conversation, that's their car conversation after nick picks harry up. i was just too lazy to bother with the details LMAO.

it's been a while since i updated. please tell me y'all still read this story? or should i delete? lmao.

xx