🖤eleven🖤

it's a little past midnight, and harry is sound asleep in his cozy bed after having fell asleep nearly an hour ago. it was dark in his room, only the tiny flow from his lava lamp in the far corner illuminated a small part of the room. harry begins to stir slightly in his sleep as he moves around to switch positions. once he's more comfortable, he lets out soft snores as he continues to sleep.

footsteps pad across the floor of his room, a soft creaking noise made from beneath the carpet. then there's a light dip in the bed. harry's eyebrows furrow when he feels it, and his nose twitches slightly as a sweet smell is inhaled next. being the light sleeper he is, he slightly begins to wake up, but finds it hard to do. oddly, he feels heavily drowsy, and relaxed. the sweet lavender scent is surrounding him.

suddenly, he can feel a warmth pressed against his back. harry's eyes flutter open for a second, and it's all a blur. he feels too tired to move, and his eyes are barely open. he is slightly alarmed when he feels gentle fingers slip through his hair, lightly massaging his head. he wants to know what it is, but harry's stuck between awakeness and sleep. almost like he was undergoing sleep paralysis.

warm breath fans over his neck, as the gentle fingers run through his hair. light feathery kisses are planted against his neck. a whimper slips past harry's lips. a soft whisper could be heard, but harry could barely make it out. he tried to move, but his body felt so heavy and useless. abruptly, gentle fingers became not so gentle as his hair is gripped tightly. harry sharply inhales, and soon he could feel lips grazing the outside of his ear. an unfamiliar voice growls.

"you're mine."

🖤

harry quickly sits up on his bed, looking around the room, alarmingly for a moment. he throws the duvets off of him and goes downstairs to the door, checking to see if it's locked. then he checks all of the windows in the apartment, but they're all sealed tight. harry checks the alarm system, but it didn't say anything about a breach, and visually nothing was unusual.

he sighs in relief as he leans against the wall. so there was no one here. it was just a dream, harry thought. but, why did it feel so real? harry shakes his head, and decides to brush it off. he heads up to the bathroom. when he enters, he stops in front of the mirror with a tired pout. harry rubs his thumb on the area where he could have sworn he felt someone's lips there.

harry sighs again, rubbing a hand across his face. these dreams are really messing with his head. for now, he decides to shake it off. after all, it was just a dream, he really shouldn't stress over it. harry uses the toilet, then washes his hands and brushes his teeth. he has to get ready for his classes, which start in about an hour, so he grabs a towel off the rack and places it on the sink, before he takes off his boxers and steps into the shower.

after much needed warm shower that helped him relax a little more, he comes into his room to look for something to wear. once he's dry and dressed, he ties his hair into a bun. harry grabs his phone off the charger and checks the time. he sees a message from zayn telling him good morning and he smiles softly, before he quickly replies to it. then he grabs his bag and hurries out the door, not forgetting to lock it.

🖤

at university, harry had just finished a session and had an hour gap before his next lecture. his friends, mitch, niall and liam all did too. so, they were all sitting outside at a table, talking and munching on some junk food. liam and niall sat on one side, across from mitch and harry. harry was sitting in mitch's lap, and his arms around harry's waist.

it wasn't something new for them, as they had always acted this way towards one another. anyone outside their group could swear the two were dating, but they swore they were only friends. they were just close in a way that made these things comfortable to do, so they didn't think it was weird.

the group were just laughing, and talking about not anything in particular. liam had going on about upcoming sports events, since he played for their lacrosse team, he knew a lot about the details. then they went on to the latest gossip, because believe it or not, boys gossip as well, not just girls. there was always something to talk about, whether the rumours were false or true. and of course, there was always the teasing one another and shit talking each other, which is a pretty normal thing they all do with one another. it keeps them entertained.

harry ended up bringing up the dream he had and they all started to come up with crazy stupid theories about what was really going. it went from harry being prodded and tested on by aliens, to his apartment being haunted. harry couldn't believe how crazy his friends were sometimes with their bizarre theories.

"okay, i have a confession harry." niall says. everyone looks at him. "your apartment isn't haunted. the guys and i have been sneaking in late at night to take turns jerking off over your body." niall says. harry already knew he was bull shitting but he still can't help but let out a loud gasp, and pick something up to throw it at him. they all burst out laughing as niall falls off the chair, crackling. harry rolls his eyes.

"you are so gross niall, seriously." harry says. niall pulls himself off the ground and sits back at the table still laughing.

"your face was priceless." he laughs. harry flips him off.

"i mean, it's possible h. you're really attractive, who wouldn't want to-" mitch starts, and then thrusts his hips against harry's ass. harry laughs and then elbows mitch in the stomach hard. "i'm kidding!"

"i hate all of you, except for liam." harry says, crossing his arms. mitch pulls harry back towards him and kissing his neck playfully as he tickles harry's sides slightly.

"c'mon, you love me." mitch cooes in his ear. harry giggles and pushes him away, and gives him a playful warning glare. mitch makes kissy faces at him, and harry rolls his eyes. the four friends continue to talk through out the free time, harry and mitch flirting undeniably as usual.

but everyone is oblivious to the angry eyes watching them from afar.

🖤

omg what's gonna happen?

i hope this chapter wasn't too badly written , i had some trouble writing it, i had to come up with stuff on the spot 😭