🖤twenty five🖤

zayn was waiting for harry to arrive at the restaurant they were to meet up at. he was already seated at the table he had booked. it was a little past seven, meaning that harry was a little late. zayn didn't mind however, at least not at the moment since it was just a about five minutes past the time. however, as the time passed, zayn grew more and more agitated. he checked the time constantly and his phone to see if there were any texts or calls from harry, but there was none.

once the twenty minute mark hit, zayn grabs his phone and is about to call harry, but he stops when he sees someone enter the restaurant. zayn narrows his eyes when he finally sees harry coming in through the doors, and then he smiles, sliding his phone back into his pocket. he watches harry closely as harry speaks with the front desk receptionist, before she finally gets up to lead harry to their table.

harry looks so beautiful. he's wearing his hair down, it was so curly and bounced with every step. he was dressed in a white/creamy colored blouse with the top three buttons undone, wearing it with the tightest jeans zayn had ever seen. they hugged his curves just right, and his ass looked amazing. zayn's eyes travel up his body and soon they are finally meeting with harry's eyes.

harry smiles widely, waving at zayn as he finally makes it to the table, thanking the receptionist. zayn stands up to greet harry as he approaches, holding out his to take harry's into his. harry blushes however, when zayn brings his hand up to plant a gentle kiss to the back of it.

"hi zayn."

"what a pleasure to finally meet you, harry." zayn smiles. harry nods at him and they both take a seat, across from one another. "you look beautiful." zayn comments, making harry blush once more.

"thank you— you're not so bad yourself." harry replies as he really takes in zayn's appearance. he was wearing a white dress top with a tie around it, and some blue jeans. it fit him very nice. harry just couldn't believe how hot looked just wearing that. anyone else probably wouldn't be able to pull it off, but zayn looked so handsome. harry was quite nervous to be meeting him finally. they'd been talking for the past couple weeks now, and harry really liked talking to him. he was kind and pretty charming. he talked to harry in a way another man has never done before, so harry was definitely intrigued by him. harry offers zayn a kind apologetic smile, "also, sorry i'm a little late, my friend- nick, is back in town, the one i told you came over last night. he stayed the night, and offered to drive me here, he was goofing off and made me late." harry tells him. zayn raises an eyebrow.

"oh, did he?" zayn asked curiously, tilting his head slightly.

"yeah, he's a big goofball." harry says, laughing softly. zayn narrows his eyes at him, picking up the glass of water, taking a sip as he keeps his eyes on harry. harry frowns softly at the look zayn is giving him, but clears his throat, grabbing the menu that is lying in front of him on the table. "should we order now?"

"yes, let's get to it." zayn nods, then he reaches for his own menu opening it up. they both look over their menus. zayn lowers the menu down from his face, staring at harry while he looks down at his, watching the way harry's face scrunches up as his eyes scan across the menu. his eyes trail over his plump pink lips, bitten between his teeth as he focuses, green eyes shifting when he turns the page. zayn licks his lip as he watches him, his eyes staying occupied on him the whole time, not even bothering to glance at his menu once. as if harry can feel his burning gaze, he looks up from his menu, his eyes instantly meeting with zayn's intense stare. he holds his gaze for a moment, feeling slightly uncomfortable the longer he stares and harry swallows, placing the menu down.

"uh, so did you figure out what you wanted?" harry asks, trying to break the silence. zayn smiles weirdly at him.

"i wanted you, but looks like you're not on the menu tonight." zayn says jokingly. harry laughs softly, feeling a little lighter.

"i should have seen that one coming."

"it wouldn't be the same without at least one of my flirtatious lines, would it?" zayn asks. harry gives him a dimpled smile at that, snickering. the mood seems lighten up a little afterwards and soon, the waitress finally comes over to take down their orders. it becomes slightly strange again once the waitress tries to flirt with harry and zayn has this dark look on his face, glaring the waitress down, which sort of makes harry feel uneasy, but he doesn't make a comment and thankfully zayn doesn't say anything either until the girl walks off, telling she'd be back shortly with their food.

once their food is served, they begin to talk to one another, mostly things that haven't been discussed over text message or the phone. harry learns more about zayn visa versa and harry finds him even more interesting than he already had. for the most part this meet up was going pretty well, zayn was gentle and polite to harry, complimenting him every once and a while—as well as using more flirty cheesy lines just to get harry to laugh.

harry thinks that zayn is a bit of a strange one, from the odd stares, unreadable facial expressions he makes every now and again, and the questionable remarks he makes, but overall he was pretty nice, and very charming. harry thinks maybe it's the awkwardness from meeting him for the very first time that gives him this weird feeling he has, but maybe he could brush that aside and get to know zayn better instead of just pushing him aside after the first meet. he's certain that there was more zayn. he was very smart, and good looking, even though the 'date' wasn't going as harry wanted or expected it to go, harry still kinda liked zayn and would like to see more of him.

"it was really nice to see you in person, zayn." harry tells him as they walk outside of the restaurant, zayn following in behind him, holding the door open for him as they exit.

"likewise. you're so much prettier up close, harry." zayn smiles pleasantly. harry grins nodding at his words.

"you're a lot flirtier." harry comments.

"what can i say? i can't control myself when you're sitting there looking so gorgeous." zayn says, brushing harry's hair behind ear, staring into his eyes with a peculiar look glint in his own. harry bites on his lip apprehensively, letting out a small forced snigger, tilting his head away slightly. a beep from behind them goes off, and harry can hear nick calling out to him—just on time. zayn pulls his hand away, narrowing his eyes slightly. harry takes a subtle step back, offering zayn one last kinda smile.

"oh, well there's my ride. i'll text you later zayn, it was nice meeting you. see you sometime again?" harry says, waving to zayn as he walks over to where nick pulled up at. zayn stuffs his hands in his pockets, nodding at harry as he watches him climb into his friend's car. he gets a good look at his face when he turns slightly to five harry a hug—zayn's clutching his fists in his pocket slightly.

"i'll be seeing you, harry."

🖤

it's been like a month since i updated this omg. big writer's block.

but hope this wasn't too bad. what'd you think? and what are your predictions? 😈