Forest Babie

The next few days were quiet but stressful. You weren't sure when Seungri would make another appearance, but you had a feeling he wasn't done. He wasn't one to give up easily, but you knew that you wouldn't either. As long as your hybrids needed you, you wouldn't give up without a fight.

Your nights became restless as Seungri repeatedly invaded your dreams. Night after night, he appeared, each dream more menacing than the last. V kept his promise to protect you, and each night as your dreams scared you awake, he had been there to comfort you. He didn't seem to mind your constant bolting out of bed, but you felt bad waking him up every night.

Tonight was no different. Once again, you had fallen asleep next to V, hoping to get a good night's sleep for once, but to no avail.

You were happily sitting with your new family under a large cherry blossom tree, peacefully enjoying a picnic. Their joined laughter was music to your ears, quite harmonious despite their different backgrounds. Though as you opened your eyes, their smiles were different from a few seconds ago. Before, they were happy and full of love, now they were cold and malicious. The sky darkened, loud cracks of thunder rumbled through the sky, followed by multiple bright orange lighting flashing. Their laughs quickly turned sour; the light in their eyes faded to pure blackness. You cringed as their eyes focused solely on you. Terrifying darkness swirled in their once bright eyes as they glared at you.

Yoongi was the first to move; his teeth bared as he moved closer to your quivering form. You tried scooting away, but Hoseok, being the closest to you, grabbed your ankle to stop you from moving, his claws digging into your flesh. You whimpered and tried to kick him away, but he held you down with his nails digging into your other leg too. Your sweet and gentle boys were nowhere to be seen. Instead, they seemed almost feral, which truly scared you.

You called to them, tears building in your eyes as you watched your words fall to deaf ears. Jin came closer; a sinister smirk adorned his once kind face as he reached out and grabbed your face roughly, painfully squishing your cheeks with his fingers.

"Did you hinnestly think we cared about you? Typical human. Always thinking you own everything. We're much stronger than you, even at half our strength. Did you think we'd let you control us? You're just a weak, useless lump of flesh. It's no wonder he tricked you so easily," he cackled as he threw you against the tree.

You screamed in pain as your back collided with the rough wood of the tree. You were sure you'd have a bruise and possibly splinters from the force of the throw. You looked up through your tears to see them gathered around you. Your tears flowed uncontrollably as you tried to call them. You coughed deeply, pain shooting through your body as the impact had winded you.

The boys laughed at your pained expression. V walked closer and grabbed you roughly by your throat, his claws digging into your flesh as he smashed you against the tree a few times. Even through your pained cries, you could hear the wood cracking. He held you firmly against the tree, your legs dangling as he had you lifted from the ground. You weakly gripped his hand, trying to pull his hand off, but you were stuck. You were going to die at the mercy of your beloved hybrid. Despite your tears, you stared into his black eyes. This wasn't your V, your sweet and playful tiger.

Another flash of lightning struck through the skies, illuminating V's face only, it wasn't his face. His eyes were black, but as the lightning flashed, so did his eyes. Instead of the black from before, his left was his usual deep green, but the other was a chilling grey. Your eyes widened at the revelation. This wasn't your cuddly V. Another crack of thunder shook the tree you were pinned against as the lightning flashed again.